New Gang

It's been 2 years since that incident.
Everything changed in these two years . Jungkook has graduated and now he is a lecturer and motivational speaker at the Seoul university of science and technology . Many students and teachers are inspired by jungkook , even though he is blind he didn't let it stop his career.

Whereas in the world of mafia Kim Taehyung is the biggest and strongest mafia leader in Seoul. As famous and strong he gets his enemies also grew bigger. First he was only threatened by the SuperM gang in which he almost got killed but somehow escaped to be in this position he is today .

He knows about all the gangs that are in the city . From the oldest to the new one he looks over everyone . He didn't misuse his powers in fact he kills those gangs that are selling drugs, importing weapons and other illegal works which are not under him . No one knows his real name or face everyone knows him by the name 'V' accept the SuperM gang they know everything about him . V's  gang name is Cypher 4 .

_______________________________________

It was a Monday morning everyone was busy in their work , Kim Namjoon , Min yoongi and Jung Hoseok aka RM , Suga and J hope  who worked under Taehyung held a meeting regarding their new work .

So here they were discussing about their new task .

"So what calls for this meeting again ?" V asked sitting on his chair legs on the table and playing with his gun .

"We gather here to talk about a new gang in town " RM said .

"New gang ?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah according to this given information we have got to know that this gang is called Got4"

*I'm sorry for all the igot7 for this but I only took 4 member as it's hard to include many members *

"Got4 , never heard of this gang "

"Yes Mr V they are a new gang who are still studying in university  , these are their identities "

"Jackson wang their leader his dad is a famous CEO of Team Wang in China , they had came last year in Korea to expand their business here

"Jackson wang their leader his dad is a famous CEO of Team Wang in China , they had came last year in Korea to expand their business here . " Suga explained .