Can't get you out of my head

Taehyung was standing in the hallway waiting for hoseok minding his own business when a girl appeared next to him.

""Oppa why don't we skip this lecture and go somewhere I'm bored " She said while twisting her hairs and standing too close to taehyung almost pushing herself on him. Taehyung sighed he thought maybe he can pass some time for now so he asked her.

" Hmm let's see I have nothing important to do , well who's lecture is next "

"It's Mr Jeon's biology lecture " The girl replied, it made taehyung remind of his bunny but now it's not the time, he needs to clear his mind not thinking about a certain bunny boy who has total control over his mind. He looked up and his eyes met jungkook's who was standing at a distance.

"Hmm you were right , not important come on let's go " Taehyung replied he wanted jungkook to hear it and stop following him but still that sad pout on his Bunny's face made him feel like he did a crime . He went away with that girl not before examine jungkook's hurtful expression.

He walked till he was far away from the hallway and sighed heavily.

"Leave " He said with his face in his palms

"Excuse me " That girl asked

"I said fucking leave and stop bothering me " Taehyung said raising his voice a bit. That girl stomped her feets and went away flipping her hairs, taehyung took a deep breath after sometimes hoseok finally arrived.

"Where have you been I have been waiting for you from so long "

"Soory V i was in class "

"Are you seriously attending lectures here if you wanna study then leave this work and go study so you can finally become something which you clearly failed to do during your age " Taehyung said being frustrated.

"No no it wasn't a study lecture I was attending a dance class it was really awesome I suggest you-" Hoseok quickly shut up as he saw taehyung's face.
"Sorry"

"Don't attach yourself to this uni we are soon gonna leave it as soon as Jackson joints us , we don't belong here it's not our world. Our time is gone and now we are stuck in killing and dealing with peoples so focus on it "

"You are right " Hoseok said lowering his head.

"Let's get back to our mansion " Taehyung said. Suddenly there was a loud noise of people screaming and gathering around.

"What's going on there " Hoseok asked

"Come on let's see " Taehyung said.

"Please be in line don't push you all will get it " A boy said pushing everyone back

"Please maintain distance " Another boy said a bunch of pamplets in both of their hands.

"Hey man what's going on " Hoseok asked a guy who was standing in line.

"Don't you know , Mark Lee and Ten are very popular here and they are healding a party which is the best party of the year. Only selective people's are invited every year. Try to get an invitation before they run out of it " A boy explained.

( Mark Lee and Mark tuan are different persons)

"Bullshit come on hoseok " Taehyung said turning his heels to leave when they hear someone stopping.

"Hey you, new students yeah you " Ten said stopping taehyung.
"Dude you are really cool, how you messed up with Jackson on your first day was awesome and I would love to invite you to our party this Sunday " Ten said giving his party invitation to taehyung.