In Love with a Criminal

Taehyung went to a park to clear his mind. He was feeling so guilty he wanted to tell jungkook the truth but not so early. He needed time to make him realise but those fuckers ruined everything and specially on the day of his confession. He has to do something running away from this situation won't slove anything. If jungkook has seen so much then he'll tell him everything to make things back to normal . With that he sat in the car on his way back to the mansion.

______________________________________

Jin brought Jungkook to his mansion, even he didn't dare to utter a word to him. He took Jungkook to a room and told him to sleep there for tonight, it was a guest room. Jungkook didn't said anything and just nodded , jin sighed and left. As soon as the door closed Jungkook threw himself on the bed holding his locket close , he was recalling everything that has happened to him few hours ago. They both were happy after their confession to each other and were on their way back when suddenly a car followed them and then blocked their way, took taehyung with them and when Jungkook went to check up on them he got threaten by and the next thing taehyung did was to kill those guys down. Did taehyung really killed them who were those guys and why we're they following him and the main question was Who was taehyung?  . Now when Jungkook think to it he really don't know anything about taehyung's past or about his mom dad.

"Who was V why we're they called him- wait"

""V? Who's that "

"He is some mafia leader and all, Jackson always use to admire him but his dad was always against it he wanted Jackson to take over his business but he wanted to joint the mafia world . Recently he told us that he got invited by the mafia leader V and he wanted to add him in his group with the Got4's "

Jungkook recalls his conversation with Yugyeom.

"Noo no way t-taehyung " Jungkook shakes his head , he didn't want to believe the truth which he got to know about taehyung . His breath got unstable .

"I can't believe, all this time I was in love with a criminal " He said covering his mouth not letting a sob escape his lips. Without thinking further jungkook got up. He wanted to escape from here he is living in a criminals house, his boyfriend is a mafia leader . He slowly took his steps and got out of the room, he counted his steps and tried to find a way out.

As he was running in the corridor , someone hold him by his shoulders and turned him towards him .

"Where do you think you are going " Taehyung asked in a cold tone as he was a bit annoyed , jungkook has never seen taehyung talk in his tone which means taehyung is really in a bad mood.

"Leave me hand " Jungkook said trying to push taehyung but it only made him to grip harder.

"Ah i said leave me, you are hurting me " Taehyung immediately left his hand.

"You didn't answer me where do you think you are going at this time "

"No first you explain me who are you Kim Taehyung or should I call you V " Jungkook said while folding his arms around his chest. There was complete silence for a few seconds. It seems like taehyung wasn't prepared for this question that soon.

"Bunny go to sleep we'll talk about this in the morning. "

"Huh sleep, do you think I could sleep peacefully after knowing my boyfriend is the Mafia leader, I have been In Love With A Criminal all this time. " Jungkook said while gripping taehyung's collar.

"Why taehyung why did you-"

"What do you mean by Why?..... Are you asking me why did I fall in love with you . So what if I'm a criminal , don't I have feelings , can't I love someone. "