Its Okay to be not Okay

The relay race has started and everyone started cheering for their respective houses but at a certain point everyone's screams got louder and jungkook widen his eyes once he realise who they were cheering for.

"Taehyung... Taehyung... Taehyung... "

Taehyung was on the track running while leaving everyone behind . His long black hair was securely backed away by a bandana and the way he came to the first position in just few seconds made people cheer for him more. Jungkook can't do anything but wait, wait for the cheers to know who won. There was another boy who caught up with taehyung at the last moment. All the cheers died down it was a very serious moment in which the main winner will be announced , that made jungkook more curious and tensed.

Jungkook's heart was thumping in his chest he didn't knew what to do, then he did what he felt was the right thing to do at this situation, he suddenly stood up.

"Go For It Taehyung!!! You Can Do It " He screamed at the top of his lungs , as it was a dead silence jungkook's scream could be head loud and clear.

*"Really taehyung you are gonna participate for me " Jungkook also stood up asked with shinning eyes.

"I can do anything for you baby and this is just a race "

"Thank you so much taetae I'll be standing in the front cheering up for you the loudest.*

Taehyung thought and smiled, you idiot you really have to do this. Look, look how weak of a man you are right now you must be at your mansion handling your matters but no here you are at a uni's sports day running without a reason just for him, just for his happiness just because he did what he said, he is standing in the front cheering for me the loudest, that's what my bunny wanted. Huh I guess it's ok it's alright ,

"It's Okay to be Not Okay "

Its ok to run away from your responsibility and live your own life, it's ok to be selfish sometimes and just think about your own happiness and my happiness is my bunny my jungkook and that's why I'll do anything for my jungkookie even if it's just a race I'll win this race no matter what.

Taehyung gritted his teeths and made a step forward.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly everyone stood up cheering for taehyung. Jungkook smiled knowing that taehyung has actually won the race. Everyone came running towards him, the cheer girls and the house members came to congratulate him. After the price distribution and the ceremony he went to search his bunny who was at the backside of the uni where they first met.

Without wasting time taehyung happily skipped his way towards jungkook and picked him up in his arms with jungkook quickly wrapping his hands around taehyung's neck knowing by the scent who it was  .

"So, are you happy now " Taehyung asked pecking his lips softly.

"More than happy " He said pecking him back.

"You know I almost lost but your cheer was the only thing that made me win " He pecked him again

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and pecked him as a reply .

"More than those cheer leaders in short skirts " He asked in a pout.

"Far more better than that you are the only one I look forward to " He said but then his mind get a dirty thought.
"But bunny you were really loud out there it makes me think how loud you would be in bed when I'll ruin you " Taehyung said smirking but got a punch right on his chest which knocked his lungs out.

"Stop it taetae you are being a pervert " Jungkook said blushing not realising that he almost stopped taehyung's breath.

"Ok Mr Bunny I remember you promising me that you'll come with me this evening after the sports so what do you say "