Vacation pt2

The next day jungkook woke up early he look around to find he was sleeping alone , he got up to find taehyung as he went out he saw a very sinful sight of taehyung working out shirtless display his honey tan body glistening with sweat and his little pants . Jungkook felt like licking his abs and biting on those muscles with his sharps bunny teeths .

Taehyung turned around to find his baby literally drooling at him . He smirked clearly enjoying jungkook's reaction , he came towards him and closed his mouth which was open since he laid eyes on his hot boyfie .

"Good morning to you too angel you look like a sin in those lose white shirt " he said while stroking his thighs .

"I- I have never seen you workout back at our home "

"Cuz it's just for you to enjoy sweetheart"

Jungkook's heart was pounding his cheeks covered his face with a light red blush he felt something when he hear taehyung calling him by so many sweet names .

"Let's shower first and then go to the beach " taehyung said

"Okay "  jungkook just followed him like a lost puppy .

Once they get dressed up jungkook told taehyung to sit at the edge of their pool he looked at him confusingly but then jungkook removed him camera and smiled at his boyfriend .

"I wanna click your pics taetae " taehyung smiled at that and posed for his baby .

Taehyung came towards him

"Now you go and I'll click you pic " he said pushing jungkook.

Jungkook splashed some water on his boyfie , taehyung got startled but when he saw his baby laughing he smiled

Jungkook splashed some water on his boyfie , taehyung got startled but when he saw his baby laughing he smiled .

"You evil bunny now I'm gonna catch you and once I caught you I'll tickle you till you are breathless .

Jungkook gasped cutely and ran for his life while a wild tiger was chasing him . They got on the boat and jungkook immediately stopped him .

"Time please don't you dare to take a step forward that's not fair we'll continue this one we get at the beach " he warned taehyung and that's how he got saved for a while .