The Battle of life and death

The next morning was busy with running men's getting out hidden weapons , reloading guns taking all the necessary things they'll be needed .

Taehyung was in his room watching his reflection in the mirror .

"Today is the day either I'll win or I'll die it might be my greatest victory or my very last day" he took a deep breath before texting Jin that he loves him and he's a good brother he can ever have after that he switch off  his phone . That simple text was enough for jin to just leave everything and run back to his brother . But it will take time even if he wants he'll reach there tomorrow morning ,  taehyung might be dead or alive only time can say that .

"Is everything ready "taehyung asked

"Yes sir"

"Is everyone ready "

"Yes sir "

"There's still time if anyone wants to back off "

"No sir we'll fight until our last breath "

"Yes Mr V we want to save jungkook from those jerks " taehyung bit back a smile that's the impact of jungkook , how can't people love a person like him his baby is  irresistible.

"Come on let's go already I can't wait to fight them " Jackson said

"Yoongi hyung you stay back and Jimin I trust you if anything happens call me right away I'm leaving some of my men's but if it's out of control just contact me "

"Ok V just be safe and bring jungkook back "

"Don't worry I'll " he's not sure but he has people who believe in him so he has to believe in himself as well .

"OK BOYS LET'S GO!!" taehyung said and everyone got inside their car .

They reached the forest taehyung searched for that tree and once he found he pulled the branch causing the gate to open .

There was a guard who came up seeing the door open but his eyes widen seeing V and his men's . Before he could alert other guards he was killed .

"Follow me and be alert of your surrounding keep your eyes and ears open . "

They all went down soon they tried to be as silent as possible killing a few guards whenever they pass by . Then taehyung signalled him causing everyone to go in groups in different directions .

Taehyung just wanted to find jungkook quickly and console him he must be scared , hurt his eyes are thirty , thirsty to see his lover . He got out of the trance when he heard loud alarm , they got caught .

Kai got a phone call by one of his guard that V had entered their hideout right now he's going in full speed he called his other members who said they'll be reaching there soon.

On the other hand .

"Taeyong why are you sitting here didn't you heard Kai called us "

"Lucas , my man we are not fools to go there and die , V is like a hurt tiger right now and going there means death me so me and ten are staying back "

Lucas wanted to stay back too he knows it's dangerous but he is worried about jungkook so he head to the hideout as soon as possible .

_________________________________________________

"Jungkook !! Where are you !!" Taehyung shouted now there is no need to hide now they are caught . That's when he saw a guard and ran and caught him , instead of killing him he

"Where did they hid jungkook tell me "

"I- I'll take you there please don't kill me " the guard said .