Bunny Boy

It was 11:00 pm the city was completely quite , everything was peaceful until a black car passed by with other three cars following it .

It wasn't quite as before loud gun shots were heard then suddenly the black car flipped and crashed into the nearby tree . An injured man came out of it running for his life even though he was badly injured he was running to save himself from the gang that was following him .

He came near a cafe , it was strange for a shop to be open this late but without thinking much he went there in a hope to hide somewhere .

As he reached there he saw a boy who was around in his early 20s was going to close the shop but he stopped when he heard the man's footsteps.

"Who's there " the boy asked .

The man Didn't answered soon the cars came following the black car and a well suited guy came out of it .

The injured man hid inside the cafe as the lights were turned off and it was half closed .

" Hey kid did you saw someone running out from that black car " the suited guy asked .

"No I haven't seen anyone passing by except you " the boy answered .

"See kid it's not the time to play hide and seek tell me the truth you don't know who are you trying to help by escaping "

"What will I do by saving that guy "

"Hmm , come on boys let's move forward he might be injured he can't run any far in this state "

With that the three cars went away .

"You can come outside now they left already " the boy called to the man .

The injured guy came outside wincing in pain .

"Thank you for helping me , but you shouldn't have taken the danger  . They have seen you now and they can hurt you once they got to know that you helped me "

"I'm not scared , actually I don't have anything to be scared of losing "

"You have no idea what you got yourself into because of me " the man said

"Well it's better to hear a person die right in front of me ......You might be someone rich and famous"

"Yeah so what now do you want money in return of saving my life "he said rolling his eyes.

"I didn't said anything like that did I "

The man then didn't said anything and tried to walk away .

"Where are you going " the boy stopped him .

"My home , do you want me to die here " he again rolled his eyes annoyingly . The boy kinda looks wierd he was talking to the man but he was looking beside him . The man got a creepy feeling .

"Come with me to my home I will treat your wounds"

"No thanks I know guys like you very well , trying to get in rich and handsome peoples life just to use them "

"I don't have anything to do with your handsome face or money , and if you still feel that I'm trying to rob you let me tell you I'm blind ".

The man was shocked to hear that why didn't he noticed it before . He doesn't even looks like a blind person .

"Come on follow me , if you are gonna stay here they will again come and kill you "

The man quietly followed him to his house .

_______________________________________

The boys house was small yet it was very clean and comfortable from inside .

He treated his wounds , meanwhile the man can't believe that the boy was blind .

"Hey kid -"

"My name is jungkook "

"Ok jungkook are you like really blind or-"

"Haha why Mr handsome and rich , why are you suddenly interested to know about me "

"It's nothing like that I'm just surprised that you can make out where I'm and what I'm doing "

" it's because of my hearing power , blind people has a very strong  hearing and smelling powers "

The man was listening very carefully .

"What's your name " the boy asked

" Sorry 'Bunny Boy' I can't reveal my name , I have already got your life in danger "

"Ok Mr handsome and rich , and here it's done , you go in my room and I'll be sleeping on the couch " the boy said "

"No jungkook it's your house you sleep in your room "

"I'm really fine here you rich people don't have a habit of sleeping on the couch so you may take my room "

The man was too tired to argue so he just went in the room and slept .

_______________________________________

The next day the man woke up early and called someone to pick him up he was gonna leave the house . He thought to write a letter for jungkook but then mentally slapped himself when he realised that he was blind how can he read that . So he left without telling him .

As he reached to the living room he saw the boy sleeping his blanket was on the floor his lips was parted and his two bunny teeths were visible . He smiled looking at him he picked the blanket and covered the boy nicely . He pecking his forehead .

"Thanks for saving my life " he whispered and left .

_______________________________________