Just the way you are

The atmosphere was tensed, everyone was uneasy about what taehyung said . His sharp eyes studing every guards terrified and nervous eyes .

"I may not know which one of you is the traitor but believe me the day I got to know who it was you are gonna regret your entire existence . " A shiver ran down everyone's spine , Taehyung's tone was so scary , no one could read the look on his face it was calm yet the calmness looked like the silence before the storm , he walked away after giving everyone a death glare . All the guards let out the breath they were holding for so long .

Taehyung went inside his room where jungkook was laying , he looked at the cut on his palm and cursed .

It was evening when jungkook woke up he didn't knew what time it was and how long he slept for .

"Bunny , you woke up " jungkook heard taehyung say and , he came closer and cupped his cheeks .

"How long have I been unconscious "

"It's 6 in the evening "

"Already ?" Jungkook was gonna get up

"Wait jungkook I wanna talk to you about something "

"Yeah ?"

"Actually I thought about it a lot and I came to a conclusion , I think we must visit a doctor for your eyes you know like if he can bring your vision back " taehyung asked hesitantly . It was silence jungkook didn't said anything , after a long time his lips twitch a bit .

"So  am i burden now "

"What , no you got it wrong jungkook I didn't even said that "

"It's ok I understand , and I assume that you have set an appointment as well "

"How did you know "

"Lucky guess , you are too eager for it "

"Is it obvious"

"Very much "

"So....are you gonna pay a visit to the doctor with me tomorrow "

"What if I say No " jungkook asked more like in a challenging tone 

"So we won't " taehyung replied almost immediately

"I won't make you do something you don't want to " he added while holding jungkook's hands , his other hand caressing his face , jungkook leaned in his touch .

"I love you Tae tae "

"I love you more my bunny " taehyung said booping his nose .

_____________________________________________

The next day both of them when to the hospital where taehyung has set their appointment with the best eye doctor .

"Good morning Dr Choi "

"Good morning , Welcome Mr V , please have a seat , how is Dr Kim ( SeokJin)"  the doctor asked as the two sat in front of him .

"He is fine , it's all because of him we got an appointment today "

"No Mr V it's my pleasure to help you "

"Dr Choi this is my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook  whom I talked about to you "

"Good morning Mr Jeon how are you "

"I'm fine thank you "  he replied while keeping his head low and playing with his fingers .

The doctor took a torch and and flashed it on jungkook's eyes .

"Jungkookie baby do you feel something " taehyung asked holding his hands softly .