Before its too late

When Jackson and his group were running on the ground as their punishment .

"Shit man this is like the second time we got a punishment this week " Yugyeom said

"We have never got a punishment that often "

"That new guy's are really something , they aren't just normal university boys like they are really strong ." Jackson said

"By the way who removed that blind shit out " Mark asked

"I have heard it's taehyung " Yugyeom replied "

"Hmm taehyung interesting I have a plan " mark suggested .

They all stopped to catch their breaths

"What ?"

"Why not get this newbies in more trouble "

"Like what " bambam asked .

"Come with me "

They all secretly went towards the security room and checked the camera . Mark deleted the footage when they all locked jungkook in the room and took a photo of Taehyung holding jungkook's hand when he was removing him "

"Wait isn't this "

"Yeah now doesn't it looks like he is the one who locked jungkook in there "

Jackson smirked proudly when he saw how smartly mark made their fault as Taehyung's"

"Yeah, didn't knew taehyung would be the one saving him" Bambam said.

"I'm proud of you mark very good , now we need a minion to deliver our message " Jackson said.

_______________________________________

After deleting the footage they all went towards the cafeteria to search for a boy who is innocent and can be perfect to spread this fake news .

"Hey you " they called a boy

The boy was shocked as to why the school bullies are calling him

The boy was shocked as to why the school bullies are calling him . He walked towards them with slow steps and stood right in front of them .

"Y-yes " he asked in a shaky voice.

"What's your name " Yugyeom asked

"Choi Soobin "

"Hmm which year "

"First year "

They all smirked looking at him who was looking at them innocently .

"Congratulations we have choosen you to do a task for us " bambam said .

"A task ?" He asked confusingly

"Yes " mark snatched his phone and save their number in his phone .

"T-that's mine " he protested .

"Shut up will you "

"Now see I have send you this photo all you have to do is " mark explained him everything .