Innocence

The next day jungkook woke up first , he tried to turn around but a strong grip on his waist was stopping him. He smiled remembering last night and pulled taehyung more closer his back touching taehyung's chest. He was enjoying his boyfriends warmth until he felt the hand which was on his waist moving. Taehyung slipped his hand under jungkook's shirt caressing the soft skin, jungkook let out a small gasp as his hands went inside his shirt harshly pinching his nipples and then cupping it. Taehyung started kissing his nape lightly bitting his skin while their legs were tangled. Taehyung's legs were between Jungkook's rubbing  his crotch area.

Jungkook let out a chocked moan he was already so drained out of energy panting and moaning at every touch . Every touch felt like an electric shock as the younger is new to all these feelings

"Already fucked out baby and I barely did anything " Taehyung said growling in his ears making him shiver under him

"Taehyung ahh~~ "

"Yes baby " Taehyung whispered while his hands made it's way towards jungkook's clothed dick palming it making jungkook let out loud moan immediately covering his mouth. Taehyung removed jungkook's hands from his mouth and hovered over jungkook admiring his Bunny's beauty, long hair sticking on his face red flushed cheeks lips parted , teary eyes and neck full of hickeys. He smirked and bend down near his ear.

" May I " Taehyung asked and jungkook nodded unsure, not in his right state to speak. Taehyung cupped his cheeks and asked.

"Bunny you don't have to agree because of me it's for both of us I want your agreement do you want me to touch you "

"I-i trust you withh my l-life taehyung do anything I'm yours didn't you said it " Jungkook words turned on taehyung more than he already was he unbuckled jungkook's belt and pulled his pants down leaving him in his boxers. Jungkook closed his eyes and gripped on the bed, he crossed his legs shyly.

Taehyung Caressed youngers milky thighs and then spread his legs, bending down to leave marks on his smooth skin. Jungkook moaned at the feeling he couldn't help but leak more pre cum and wetting his boxers.

Taehyung swiftly removed his wet boxers and took the youngers whole length in his mouth bopping his head making jungkook let out a load moan while his eyes we're rolling back. He gripped in taehyung's hair while the olders skillful tongue did wonders to jungkook's dick.

"Ahhh t-tae please slow d-downnnghh" Jungkook cried as he feel taehyung warm tongue dancing over his manhood making him feel dizzy.

He could feel the youngers thighs shiver which means he was close and that made taehyung to suck harder moving his head at a fast pace while playing with the youngers ass groping it.

"Tae ahh oh god don't stop ahhh, ah ah ahhhhhhhh nghh" Jungkook let out a loud moan while cumming all over taehyung's face. Taehyung again hovered over him and sticking his tongue out over jungkook's lips, the younger didn't waste any time pulling him closer and sucking on it tasting himself . Both layed down next to each other panting.