Vacation pt1

"Goodbye everyone thanks for everything "

"Mention not kook just enjoy yourself"

"Don't forget to look into that matter and after I leave just see that the members are training properly or not I want everyday's report even if  someone step out or someone came in . " Taehyung has been going like this for an hour now .

"Jin Hyung does taehyungie always acts like this before going somewhere " jungkook asked

"Not actually but it's just because of the recent activity in the mansion , some intruders came last time . Basically it's all for you they don't fear them but those intruders can harm you that's why he's making sure "

"Don't recruit any new member in my absence before that I want their whole background check you understand" taehyung was still in his workaholic form when someone hit him on his head

"Ouchh , now what Jin hyung "

"You are literally going out with your boyfriend you should be saying a simple goodbye not making a business deal in the middle of airport "

"That was a last minute lecturing you know I want everything perfect"

"You idiot don't act like that by seeing their face I can understand you have said those things to them a thousand times just trust them and leave otherwise jungkook will think you are going against your will " jin whispered to him

"Okay okay I understood "
"Okay guys I'm leaving take care everyone " taehyung said and everyone waved at him .

They finally settled down in their private jet waiting for the take off .

"All this time I just blindly followed you , now can I know where are we going please" jungkook asked clinging to taehyung trying to convince him .

He smiled and kissed his head

"Not yet darling , it's still a surprise okay "

"Okay but how long is the flight gonna be "

" hmm something like 11 hours only  "

"Whattt 11 hours!!! God I'm gonna be so bored " taehyung has brought his laptop he's gonna finish his remaining work in the flight .

"You can watch anything on the tv or read some books , there's a bedroom as well if you want to take a nap you can go inside and rest " taehyung said and jungkook just hummed he wants taehyung's attention that's it and seems like he understood by seeing his baby's sulky behaviour. 
"Or if you get too bored I can always take a break for you " jungkook smiled and pecked him showing that he liked the deal

"Well taehyungie do you often use this jet, I have never seen you going out of country  "

"Yes I used to go on oversea meetings but then when you came into my life I stopped going out I use to attend those meetings and deals online "

"Why so " jungkook asked now turning his attention towards him .

"I don't know it's not that I don't trust you but I just couldn't think about leaving you alone I, I would miss you " taehyung gave his boxy smile

"Aww baby I would have miss you too " jungkook kissed him .

Soon the pilots announced that they are ready to take off . Jungkook got a bit nervous as it was his first time traveling in a plane , by seeing the luxury of the plane he even forget for a minute that they'll be taking off any time soon , his hands were sweating a lot . Taehyung saw his Bunny's distress and hold his hands and rubbed his palms to calm down his baby .