You, me and her?

"This - this is ridiculous I can't allow that " taehyung said in an angry tone .

"V I suppose that's very unprofessional of you , what kind of a leader are you , not helping your fellow ally  " Mr lee said with a frown . Even though taehyung might be a leader but Mr Lee is in a much higher position and elder than him so even taehyung must respect his words .

"Come on V it's not for that long I'll be back in a week " Kai said while taehyung was in deep thought , jungkook was confused not knowing what to do to calm down his angry boyfriend so he held his hand rubbing his thumb soothingly , luckily jungkook's presence beside him helped taehyung to calm a bit down and think logically.

"Fine but just for a week " he finally replied

"Thanks V I'll never forget your favour " Kai said dramatically . After a very tensed and awkward dinner they decided to head back home .

On their way back taehyung was constantly looking out of the window of their car . Jungkook was very much concerned about him , there's definitely something going on and the fact that Jennie is taehyung's ex was enough to keep jungkook awake the whole night .

Just right behind them Jennie was in her car with guards who were escorting her to taehyung's mansion .

As they reached their mansion taehyung didn't spare anyone a single glance and went to his room followed by jungkook . He ordered one of his men to show Jennie the  guest room . They both were laying down on their bed taehyung hugging jungkook while sleeping as jungkook was stroking his hairs wide awake not able to sleep as many thoughts were running inside his head .

The next day early in the morning jungkook woke up to light kisses on his face , he opened his eyes to find taehyung hovering over him with his boxy smile on display as he kiss jungkook all over the face making jungkook laugh. He wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck and pulled him for a kiss .

"What made you so sappy early in the morning " jungkook asked while cupping taehyung's face .

"Hmm nothing special just seeing you sleep so peaceful with your puffy cheeks makes me wanna eat them " taehyung pinched his cheeks .

"Oww , did you just called me fat " he said with a pout .

"W-hat no I didn't " taehyung got panicked making jungkook laugh

"Shut up and carry me " jungkook said while stretching his arms out , taehyung smiled and carried his baby .

"Oh god baby you have gotten so heavy " taehyung said teasingly and earning a smack on his chest .

They got freshen up and went downstairs to eat their breakfast , laugh and small giggles filled the room but it all went silent as

"Oh hey guys good morning , have a seat " Jennie was already eating . Jungkook totally forgot about her and just her presence was enough to make both of their moods sour .

It was afternoon , taehyung was in his office while jungkook was in the garden , even though taehyung has offered him saying he can appoint one of the best gardeners to decorate their backyard but he denied.
He has grown to a new hobby of gardening beautiful flowers and wanted to work himself . He was digging a hole to shift his plants when he felt a presence behind him .

"That's some beautiful flowers you got here " Jennie said while walking around the beautiful garden .

" thanks " jungkook said in a monotonous tone

"did you grow them youself "

"Hmm "

"Come on jungkook can't we just be in good terms " jungkook gave Jennie a 'are you serious' look .