Scent

The next day jungkook entered the uni with a little smile on his face in a hope to meet someone. As he was walking he felt a familiar scent , he started walking in the direction of the scent but accidently bumped into someone.

"Mr jeon are you okay " Yugyeom said catching him by his waist. Taehyung who talking with hoseok and yoongi. While talking to them his eyes was fixed on jungkook who was still in yugyeom's embrace.

*why is jungkook still standing with that piece of shit *

He gritted his teeths looking at them as he was about to break them apart the bell rang and unfortunately he has to go for his next lecture , it looked like as if yugyeom was pulling Jungkook forcefully .

"Taehyung we are standing here where are you looking " Hoseok said and turned around to find jungkook.

"What nowhere I was just thinking  something, let's go it's time for the next lecture " Taehyung said and turned his back on jungkook with a smirking yoongi and hoseok behind him.

He turned around to look at his bunny for the last time before disappearing in the crowd.

"Yugyeom will you excuse me I have to go somewhere"

"But Mr jeon I have a doubt about something and I want your help it's good that I found you here " Yugyeom said pulling jungkook.

"Ok what is it tell me quickly "

"I will but first let's go to that class in which I left my books "

"Just go and bring your books here "

"It will be easy for us to sit in that class and study rather than this busy corridor "

Jungkook sighed when he can't smell taehyung's smell anymore .

*guess he left already * he thought
"Ok let's go to your class "

"Thanks Mr jeon "

As they both were walking to that class jungkook felt something wierd, does yugyeom really wants to study or does he-.

His thought were cut off by a hand on his collar and pushed him on the ground forcefully.
"Ahhh yugyeom what the hell" He shouted but he heard another voice.

"You can go now yugyeom your work is done " Mark said.

*what work what's going on, I knew yugyeom was hiding something , I have to get out of here right now * he thought.

"Mr Jeon our special guest why are you so tensed just relax " Mark said

"What do you want and why am I brought here ..... Answer me "

"You don't deserve respect now shut up and wait here " Mark said annoyingly

"Is he here " Another voice came

"Yes he is inside "