Forever

This one is basically a backstory it's up to you if you want to know cause I think it's important for the characters past . Anyway enjoy ....

________________________________________________

The room's floor was covered with broken items and pieces of glass and the unbearable silence with a strong smell of Liqueur lingering in the air . Taehyung's body laid there almost lifelessly , drunk not wanting to even sober up anytime soon as the reason for his smile , life , everything was gone was taken away . Once he sober up he'll fell into an endless pit of pain , sorrow , regret and guilt but that doesn't means that he's not miserable being drunk .

Just the thought of jungkook not being close to him breaks his heart it hurts so much to the point that the pain is unbearable , his breathing becames hard and all is left is the bottle of alcohol with his mind being drunk and Dazed . The regret of having a memory of his baby's crying face is too much , he wish he wasn't stubborn that night , he wished he wouldn't have argued with him and kiss him love him even if it was for the last time .

Why does his love fails everytime , why can't he protect his love ones , why does he always fell weak in love .

_________________________________________________
Few years back .....

Loud music , flashy lights and sweaty bodies dancing on the dance floor , alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks were decorated people were getting drunk like crazy some making out and some just being themselves . Apart from the noisy and lively atmosphere of the club there was something more in the vip part of the club , a strip club where only rich people could afford strippers for their needs , among them a beautiful young girl was running as she was calling in a particular room by a certain someone .

" God Jennie it's the 3rd time this week what have you done to this guy he's totally head over heels for you "

"Stop it I haven't done anything " Jennie blushed as she replied to her colleague .

"Whatever suits you girl now go on he's desperately waiting for you " hearing that Jennie quickly fix herself and lightly knocked on the door .

"Come in " a deep voice said from the inside .

As she entered inside she was engulfed in a big hug she didn't even got time to react as taehyung literally threw himself on her .

"Jen where have you been I have been waiting for you since forever " he said resting his head still on her shoulders .

"Tae you know I have to leave a customer for you that's why it took time . "

" You know right that I don't like when other men's see what's mine " he said pouting angrily .

"I know baby but we can't do anything " Jennie said stroking taehyung's hairs .

"One day when I'll become powerful like my dad I'm gonna remove you from this hell "

"Oh really so did you agreed to take on your dad's position of being a mafia . " Taehyung sighed on her words , now they both were cuddling on the bed .

"I have no option Jen , Hyung wants to be a doctor and he's very much passionate about it whereas me I'm interested at paintings and it's gonna take me nowhere . Dad needs a successor soon he wants to live his remaining life in peace with mom so I was the only one suitable for it . "

"Aww baby I'm proud of you , tae no matter whatever you do I'll always stay beside you "

"Forever ?" Taehyung said with big hopeful voice , Jennie smiled at him and said

"Yeah forever , we'll get married and live together , forever "

Jennie has been a high class stripper in a very expensive club . One day Taehyung happen to be discovering that club he has been exploring his teenage days so that how he found himself standing in front of this club . The moment his eyes fell on Jennie he felt a stranger feeling , whenever their eyes meet's it's as if he lost all his confidence and becomes a blushing mess . After admiring her from a distance one day he gained confidence to book a room and request her . Their first meet was very akward as taehyung was new to all these things he was totally experienced about it , that night he requested to just have a talk with her which she found it very cute of him .