Together

Taehyung went to a bar rather than going back to his mansion. He knows that his hyungs are waiting for him but he can't face them in this state. He got to the bar and got drunk he just couldn't stop drinking, he was drinking to forget the bunny boy but it wasn't helping him a bit .

"Sir you should stop drinking you are quite drunk " The bartender said to taehyung who was mumbling something while looking at jungkook's photos in his phone which he took secretly.

"My bunny I miss you "
"Here just shut up and bring me some more " He said throwing money on the bartenders face. He sighed and took his phone from his hand and searched for his contacts.

"Hey you thief give me my phone back you asshole " Taehyung said but the bartender called a number saved as bunny because he heard taehyung mumbling something about a bunny.

_________________________________________

Lucas has left a while ago, he really made Jungkook feel better but still he can't help but think about taehyung. He has never done something like that before what was it that he wanted to say.

"I should have hear him out " He said and went to his room , there he heard his phone ringing.

"Hello? "

"Ah hello perhaps are you bunny "

"W-who is it "

"Sir I'm talking from **** Bar your friend is way too much drunk here please come to pick him up " The bartender said and jungkook understood who he was talking about, he took a deep breath and said

"Tell me the address im coming "

_________________________________________

"Hey old mannn are you out of drinks already huhh how much money do you wantt take it " Taehyung said throwing his money on the table ,The bartender was eagerly waiting for jungkook . After sometime jungkook arrived with someone.

"Thank you for bringing me here " Jungkook said to a lady who helped him in bringing him to the bar.

"Your welcome " She said and left

"Excuse me are you umm is your name. ...ahh are you bunny " The bartender asked.

"Sorry? " Jungkook asked confusingly.

"I mean are you the one I called few minutes ago "

"Oh yeah taehyung where is he " The bartender saw this and Facepalmed himself when he saw the younger is blind himself what did he thought before coming here.

"Sit here " He brought jungkook and made him sit on a seat nearby taehyung.

"Ah excuse me "

"Just wait here my shift is gonna end soon then I'll drop you and your friend " He said and jungkook thanked him. Taehyung was busy admiring jungkook's photo that he was oblivious of the younger sitting right beside him.

After something his shift finally ended and he came towards the younger.

"Let's go guide me your address " He said to jungkook while picking up taehyung on his back.

"Thank you so much Mr I really didn't knew what to do " Jungkook said.

"It's ok...... Is he your boyfriend "

"Huh what noo h-he is my friend "

"Oh my bad I just thought, so what's your real name like I know you as bunny as saved in his contacts "

"I'm jungkook and you "

"My name is Yuta "

Jungkook guided him and soon they arrived at jungkook's house.