Author's note

The excitement to finally tag the book completed is unmatchable. It's been a year and I can't believe I have actually completed this book. From wanting to write about Ginny, who according to me is the most underrated character from Harry Potter to actually living her life alongside her, has been a bittersweet journey for me. Some days, I had no will to write this book and at one stage I had decided to leave it in half but thanks to all the readers who have always motivated me. You guys are the best! 

This is my first fanfic. So, I know this might not be the best and it may always be up for editing, considering my cliché writing. But this will always be super close to my heart. I love how my writing style has changed. I started this book in the pandemic, got motivated to do something productive in 2020 and I have hoped to complete this book in 2020 itself but I couldn't. Some days I was just lazy and other days, I was demotivated to even write a word. But at last, I have finally completed this book. It feels like an accomplishment. Yay!

I would like to thank each one of you, for you have taken the time to read this. I know I have always been a lazy one in updating the chapter and I am so sorry that you had to bear this wait but I hope it had been worth it! Cause for me, it surely has. I had started with 10 views (*note all were mine) and ended with more than 3K views (*not entirely mine). Such nostalgia!

The reason to write about GINNY was I related to Ginny much more than any other character. (*no I am not the younger among seven children, rather I am the youngest to my only elder sibling) Her character development is just amazing. 

At last, I would like to thank each one of you, again! For bearing with my timing to loving a very cliché writing, you guys are the best!

Hope to see you all in Ginny's second year soon!

-------------------------

'UNREACHABLE' will be out in March, hopefully! See you soon! Also, feel free to give your feedback.