Introduction

Every story has a beginning, so does mine. For several generations, our family was blessed with only boys but the tradition broke on 11th August 1981 with the birth of yours truly, more specifically I am the seventh child with six elder brothers and no aunts.

Unsurprisingly, I was pampered, loved and worshipped. According to old traditions, the seventh child of a seventh child was considered especially blessed and gifted and to make matters worst (or best in my case), I was the seventh girl of the seventh girl (my mother).

My birth may or may not have been special but my family always cherished me. Being the only sister to six elder brothers is no small feat. Sometimes, I feel blessed to have six elder brothers but other times, I wish I could just vanish them off. You ask why? Because they are always up to something mischievous and I am the sole victim of their pranks or misery.

We do have our moments like Bill putting me to sleep, Charlie playing with me and engaging in my fairy tales, Percy reading me the history of Hogwarts, Fred and George making me laugh and Ron caring for me. But don't let this fool you, I am still stuck between them.

Reasons are as follows: There is no one, I can share my feelings with, most of the time. Bill and Charlie are hardly at home. Fred, George and Percy are all involved with their respective works and Ron is too worried about Hogwarts, nowadays. Sometimes, a little change can be good. It's not that I am unhappy with my all six brothers but I also don't have a friend and that's adding up to my loneliness. But I do love my family a lot! I feel blessed that my family has me or they would be living such a dull life. Chuckles.

That's my little world, all surrounded by my family and honestly, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am still hoping that I can skip to 11 because I am dreading to attend Hogwarts. Since Bill and Charlie started their schooling, I have dreamt of attending Hogwarts one day and this year all my brothers will have the experience of Hogwarts in their lives and here, I am stuck for one more year. One more damn year! 

For now, welcome to my World! There is laughter, emotions and most importantly love.