Chapter 3

"Kids, everybody needs to be in discipline and no mischief will be allowed." Dad said looking especially at Fred and George. Mum nodded from his back. I was carefully trying not to laugh at Dad's expressions. He is never going to be a strict dad. He is always trying to calm Mum and this is probably, Mum asked him to warn us before-hand. We all looked at each other and nodded our heads in sync at him.

I was dressed by Mum in one of my favorite frocks. Bill said I look like a princess straight out of a fairy tale. I blushed and politely thanked him. I don't take compliments in a very good manner; I get awkward receiving compliments but I am trying better.

I was really hoping to see Harry Potter when we drop my brothers off the station. Mum and Charlie have told millions of stories inspired by him. He is a hero in our wizarding world. I really like him for his bravery but he was an infant when he was attacked by Lord Voldy. I call him Voldy because it makes me less threatened by him. It is funny and less scary than Lord Voldemort, his actual name. Although my liking towards Harry is pretty useless but we still like celebrities, don't we?

I was brought back to reality when guests started coming to our burrow. Aunt Muriel came to me and kissed me on my cheeks, wishing me a happy birthday. I told her this isn't my birthday exactly. It was just a birthday celebration in advance. She laughed it off and said nevertheless. I smiled at her while she excused herself and went to talk to my Mom.

There was a man who entered our burrow and smiled at me. I went to Fred if he knows who he is because my memory is all fogged up. He replied maybe Bill or Charlie would know. I went to Charlie who was talking to Hagrid, what a surprise! They both probably won't even notice bomb explosion while talking to each other about their shared interests of dragons. Hagrid wished me a happy birthday and I was too tired to tell him my birthday is after a month. I thanked him politely and asked if Charlie knows the man who is talking to Dad.

"Oh, he is Remus. He was a member of Order of Phoenix." He replied and got himself busy with Hagrid. They were talking about dragons and other creatures as usual. I rolled my eyes and left.

"Happy Birthday L...Ginny" Remus wished. I smiled at him and thanked him. I have seen him before, can't remember exactly. 

"Have we met before?" I asked. He was left a bit embarrassed. Umm, why? 

"I don't think so, Ginny. I have come to a party after quite a long time." He replied. I am curious to ask why, but I refrained myself for a bit. 

"Why?" I asked suddenly. Okay, I am definitely stupid. 

"I just don't feel like going sometimes." He shrugged but I think there is something he is trying to hide. Before I could ask him something else, I was called. 

"Ginny, Mom is calling you." Dad spoke while walking towards us. I excused myself and went towards Mom.

"Mom, you wanted to see me?" I asked. She nodded and sent me to ask Bill to bring the cake from the kitchen. Bill and I brought the cake towards the tent where all the guests were seated.

Fred and George smiled at each other mischievously and my heart sank. I suddenly had a flashback of my memories to see if I had consumed anything given by them. I felt a little relieved by knowing I haven't exactly consumed anything given by these pranksters. But then to my horror, a colourful airy clown came too close to me and my eyes went horribly wide, I was ready to scream but before my scream, the clown screamed Happy Birthday in Advance on my face. I couldn't digest what just happened but slowly I started laughing really hard. This was something grand and yet pretty cool. Everybody looked at me in horror but started laughing nevertheless. Everyone in the tent was laughing till their tears were rolling down their cheeks. I thanked Fred and George silently and then warned them against any more surprises. One heart attack was enough for today. Anyway, I was also going to repay them soon. I had the proper plan against them.

Everybody collected themselves and cheered me as I cut the cake. Soon, the party started slowing down and I was tired to even move a muscle. We had danced like anything, sang on the top of our lungs and then laughed at each other till we were tired to even move. I slowly walked towards the burrow find my father. He was nowhere to be seen. When I was close to the kitchen, I stopped to listen to hushed voices. I recognized them as my father and probably... Remus?

"I am afraid, Arthur. I really hope Harry stays away from all those who want to hurt him."

"Don't worry, Remus. Dumbledore will take care of him very well and thank you for coming today."

"No worries, Arthur. I wanted to talk about Harry and therefore, had to force myself out of my house." He laughed nervously.

"I am happy to see you again. If you want, you can come to the platform to see him off"

"I will rather not. Also, maybe I won't be able to recognize him."

"Come on, if anybody who can recognize him, It is probably you."

"I should get going, Arthur. It is getting late. Let's catch-up sometime later."

I ran from there towards the tent, scared to be caught. I hoped they haven't had seen me there. I did not mean to eavesdrop on their conversation. I just wanted to see Dad and now, I was left wondering what their conversation was all about. I was sweating when I reached; Mom and my brothers were busy biding bye to the guests and were wrapping up the party. Soon, the party was over and Dad was helping us to wrap it up.

At night, I was tossing back and here but I just couldn't bring myself to sleep. What was the relation between Harry and Remus? Do I know Remus? And how is Harry a reason that a socially inactive person can be present at a full-packed crowded place?