Chapter 10

Have you ever felt scared while roaming in your own house or even in your room? I am feeling exactly the same. Although I won't accept if anybody said, that I am scared but I know better. From morning to night, I am always looking for Fred and George's revenge prank. I am not getting a very good feel about it. Fred and George are always busy doing some stuff alone in their room which is definitely scary as hell. They don't even allow me to enter their room, always act fishy when anybody is near their bed.

So, being myself I knew at once, I need to know what they are up to. I am the greatest detective you will come across in the wizarding world, feel free to contact me. I can be quite sneaky and I am great at it. Now I am trying my skills again and sneaking up to their room. Twins are outside doing garden work that too on my behalf, I should be feeling guilty but I am not. I am sneaking into their room when they are working hard for me. But as the saying goes, precaution is better than cure. So I am not doing a bad deed but I am just saving myself.

I sneak up to their room to find the room too clean which shows something is definitely fishy. Twins can never, I repeat, can never make their bed. I look through the window towards the twins who are all sweaty because of working in this scorching heat and talking to each other swiftly. Hmm...something's wrong and I am going to find it out. I move towards their bed and look under their bed and under the sheets. Nothing, absolutely nothing. I look around feeling defeated but then something was off about their room.

The drawer. It was made up differently, a mess. Different pages lying on the desk won't be suspicious for anybody else but we are talking about twins. They do not study until they are not forced to. They have sent off their letter to their friends today, so it can't be the letter. What is it? I quickly grab the paper and this is it!

And I am caught. "What are you doing in our room, Ginny?" They asked calmly eyeing the paper carefully. I smirked knowing their little secret too well, now. "Do not tell anybody about this, Ginny. You won't, right?" They asked in sync. I wanted to laugh at them. They looked so innocent while saying this to me. I wanted to go pull their cheeks hard but then, I am Ginny. I cannot leave this matter until I get my desired stuff.

"You promise me, you won't be troubling me anytime soon and I won't be speaking about this to anybody. So, deal?" I asked feeling like a boss. No, I am the boss. "You are too smart, Ginny. It's a deal." Fred spoke first, flattering me. I like it when my brothers flatter me. So, they are trying to create products for their joke shop. They have already invented extendable ears and some special products noted down in their list.

"You know what Ginny; we could use some extra help. Do you want to work with us?" George says looking hopeful. Bloody hell! Am I dreaming? Pinch me. Oh my Merlin! I look at them in bewilderment. They asked me to help them. I am speechless. They are trying to create different products for their shop and they are asking me to help them. Okay, I need to cool down; I am still clutching the papers hard. "What kind of help?" I asked. "I hope it is a respectable job."

"Obviously, Ginny. We need a tester and also, a critic. We can't find a better critic than you." George smiled hard, basically showing teeth. "Yeah, that's right. Smart choice!" I flipped my barely flippable hair. Did they just a tester? Whatever, I am ready. "I am ready to help you. But first, you need to name your shop." I said as a matter of fact.

George quickly moved towards the bed and sat on it acting all tired. "We really thought about it but we were unable to set on a perfect name. It should be classic and also, it should represent us. You're getting it, right?" Fred nodded in agreement. The naming of anything needs brainstorming. It should not be bad or regretful. I put my finger under my chin and grabbed the nearest chair to sit. Fred took the side of their bed and we three sat to decide on it.

"Weasley joke shop?" I asked.

"No, we thought about it. It sounds simple." Fred joins.

"So, Prankster's joke shop?"

"Nah, too clingy and we don't term each other as pranksters. We are just smart people who love to prank people." I rolled my eyes. They are definitely my brothers, too full of themselves.

"Umm...what about Weasley Wizarding or something?" We thought hard and suddenly Fred screamed in delight.

"You are genius, Ginny. Our shop will be named Weasley Wizard Wheezes. How is it, Georgie?" Fred looked so happy while stating as if a parent nods for the child's whims. I find myself laughing at his silliness.

"Freddie, it's amazing. We did it. Voila! Welcome to Weasley Wizard wheezes." George half bowed.

The Weasley Wizard Wheezes is on!