Chapter 14

"I will miss us, Ginny." Ron came up behind me looking sad. I hugged him tightly and promised to give him every insight of Burrow's day-to-day schedule. He laughed saying Mum and Dad will probably live peacefully after all the six boys are now out of their home. "Certainly, imagine Mum having no one to shout at." I laughed along.

"Well, you are no less, Gin. Mum is probably gonna know that behind most of the pranks it is you who is the culprit."

"I don't think, I will be doing anything that will put me into trouble and when I know I have no one to put my blame on." I laughed remembering the time when Bill and I put the whole blame on Fred and George, not that they didn't deserve it.

"You will be fine." Ron gently smiled.

"So will you. Be confident and make friends till I arrive next year." I said flipping my barely flippable shoulder-length hairs.

I bid bye to Ron as he boarded the train. I am getting feels it is gonna be a hell of a year for him. I tried to run behind the train catching up to Ron until Bill got hold of me. I can't help but I engulfed him in a hug and cried out horrifically. He comforted me patting me gently on my back. "Shh, it's okay. They will be back by Christmas. Shh, Gin."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are leaving too?" I asked Bill as we came outside the platform. He looked at me gently and nodded. "I will be back to check if you are in trouble again." Bill whispered to me clearly warning me not to go riding the broom at night alone. I nodded sheepishly. Can't promise that I won't be breaking the rule. He apparated, smiling to himself.

I looked at Mum and she engulfed me into a side hug. "It will be a short period." I nodded.

Charlie also asked to excuse him. In Romania, he was needed again but he promised to meet me as soon as possible and I know by soon he meant Christmas, busy man. I nodded my head from left to right and showed him a bit of attitude, why? Because he deserves it.

"Someone's unhappy. Oh! Is she now unhappy?" Charlie took me in his arms and started tickling him. Ugh! I hate him so much, maybe not. I started laughing miserably. Mum and Dad were laughing looking at us. What kind of parents are they? Seriously? I tried stopping Charlie but his age overpowered my tiny structure. "I am sorry Gin-bear. I would take you with me but Dad will probably kill me for it." He said laughingly. I smiled and pushed him. "Go, I am there with Mum and Dad."

"Aye, aye, captain. You are the best. I love you the most." He pulled my cheeks and kissed me lovingly. He is a liar. He loves dragons more; everyone knows this- universal fact. I smiled and turned to Dad to hold his hands.

"Send me a letter when you reach Romania with your whereabouts and with the information, Charlie." Dad asked him pausing at information, something is fishy. Charlie nodded and we apparated to our Burrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope Ron finds a good friend in Hogwarts." Mum sighed looking tired and miserable.

"Molly, he will. He is an 11-year boy, self-sufficient." Dad side-hugged Mum and Mum took his support. I too engulfed them in a hug.

"Ginny, we love you. I can't believe next year you will start Hogwarts. Time flies so soon Molly isn't it?" Mum nodded, still on the verge of crying again. Dad had still held her close. They are my favourite couple because they are always there for each other, knowing each other weaknesses and strengths and loving each other unconditionally. They have seen a lot, every year when we faced a financial crisis, they were always sad for not able to provide for their children but still we are standing strong and loving each other.

"Ahh, I hope..."

"Ron, Fred, George and Percy can handle by themselves." I and Dad said in sync cutting Mum's sentence. Mum laughed gently smacking her head.

"I am sorry." She laughed it off and moved towards the kitchen.

"She is gonna think more about it, isn't she?" I looked at Dad. He smiled knowing the answer too well.

I stood up and made my way towards my room. Today was a hell of a day for me and my family. We are tired, especially Mum, who literally sped across Burrow to either pack this or that. Maybe she is more tired because of her worries. I don't think anyone of them won't be able to handle their troubles on their own. Fred and George are literally two men army, they can end up in trouble but they always find their way back. Percy can never, I repeat can never find himself in trouble. He might put someone else in trouble though, no doubt. Ron is going to be a surprise packet this year. Generally, he not an adventure type, so I believe he will have a normal year.

I can't sleep knowing it's just Mum, Dad and me in Burrow, never in these years, it has happened that it is just us alone in Burrow and now, I am missing my idiotic brothers so much.

Unable to sleep, I decided to go to the drawing-room to see if Dad is free and can read me Daily Prophet Sports Section to me. It's my favourite activity to do with Dad. It's not like I can't read but he reads to me in an amazing way with so much interest, it's kind of a bonding time for us. I love reading about Quidditch and its team and for the records, Holyhead Harpies is my favourite of all times. They are the best in business; an all-girls team with such an amazing record, I legit love them.

I was broken off from my fangirling when I heard some hushed voices. One is of father for sure, but who is the other one. It's not Mum for sure. To see who the visitor is, I go downstairs only to be met with alerted Dad and Remus. I smile at them.

"Ah, Gin. You scared me." Dad kept his hands on his heart to stop his heart from pounding.

"I was not eavesdropping; I just thought we could read Daily Prophet." I smiled sheepishly.

"Surely, you were not." Remus said. "I guess, I will return later Arthur." Remus added.

"No, you both can continue talking. I will return back to my room."

"No, I have to go back. Have an urgent work to do." Remus smiled.

Dad accompanied him outside Burrow where they exchanged a few words and Remus left. "You must not come unannounced like that Gin, you scared poor Remus and your father." Mom scared me too. She was standing behind me looking at me who was looking at Remus and Dad through the window. I guess I am caught.

"I didn't know we were having visitors today and I was pretty bored. I couldn't even take my afternoon nap." Mum took me in her arms and cradled me. Okay, I am so not a baby anymore. I am going to be ten in just a few days but I guess Mum won't exactly understand it.

Dad was standing outside and smiling at us with holding the newspaper in his hands and we three together, just sat there at the moment listening to Dad reading about Bulgarian National Quidditch and their new broom collection. One day, I will buy such high-quality brooms too. Thinking about playing in Holyhead Harpies, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in my bed at midnight, remembering Dad and Mum taking me upstairs with me dozed off and kissing me on my forehead a good night. I smiled and dozed off again. Talk about being a heavy sleeper.