Chapter 7

I woke up feeling satisfied with my work with Bill. We tried to take Charlie and Percy in our plans too but Charlie had to go to Romania to escort a dragon to somewhere, he didn't say where. But I also did not want to know. He promised he will be there once the work is over. Percy said he was too busy studying than take part in our useless plans. Useless Git! I did not say this to him but I decided to make the last prank against him too. He deserves it and Bill nodded at it too. We did not take Ron with us because we wanted him to enjoy the plan rather than worrying if the plan will work or not. Nowadays, he has started to worry a lot mostly because the day of his return to Hogwarts is coming closer.

I had to wake up early to watch if our plan is executing properly. Soon, I heard a high-pitched scream coming from the Twin's room and I ran towards their room but stayed back once Mom entered their room, I did not want to create suspicion on me. I looked at Bill sitting on the dining table sipping on the pumpkin juice slowly. I motioned him to come towards the room as the first stage is clear. He joined me and we both snickering entered the room.

And what we saw was pure pleasure. They had their teeth growing every minute. They looked funny as hell. I could not stop myself and started laughing. Soon, Dad also started laughing and Mom glared at him. If I did not know better, I would stay Mom was trying hard not to laugh. She looked as if she could burst any moment from laughing but she will rather not. Bill and I had charmed their tooth-paste which made their teeth enlarge every minute. Well, obviously it was Bill's charm but the idea was mine. We had to do something about their laughter. They will surely think about it when laughing at me again. For now, phase one was clear!

Mom had a difficult time controlling and removing the charm but then Bill decided to help her as she was sweating and all. She definitely looked miserable and maybe, she knew it was a charm cast by a grown-up. I motioned at Bill to help her because anytime she can glare at Bill and our plan would flop in a second. Nobody, I mean nobody can bear her glance; they open their mouth as if they are under veritaserum potion. She glared at all of us when she was done with the removal of charm. I thought it might end our plan so I ejected in between.

"Mom, I think it was a reverse charm of whatever twins were up to. It backfired on them. I have seen them doing some charms before." I said while mastering my innocent look completely.

"Fred and George, can you for once, stop creating trouble? If you keep troubling people, it will surely backfire on you, one day." She said while glaring at them. I tried my best to control my laughter. Bill looked at me, concerned if I would blow our plan. I assured him and looked towards Ron who was also trying his best to stop his laughter. I winked at him and his eyes went wide, as realization hit him.

Fred and George looked as if they had seen hippogriff and ran towards their bedroom. I know they are not going to stay quiet and would probably try to find who did this to them. But I and Bill had not given them enough time to even think about it. The shower was our next plan.

We had emptied the shampoo bottle and swapped it with a hair colouring gel. It ended up making them clowns because we had mixed it with not one colouring gel, but four and that too quite vibrant ones. They will leave impressions for at least 1 day and if they continue to mess with it, it will be stuck for a good long time.

George looked quite a clown, just like they had it on my birthday. Fred was trying hard not to laugh and George looked like he could burst anytime but then, he started laughing too. They know how to take a joke well. That's the best about them. Eventually, we also gave in and joined them. George looked at me and winked. For a second, I was shocked. No way, they could guess, it was me, not even in their dreams, right? After all, I don't even know magic. Then, he asked if he was looking good enough to go on a date with Katie. He laughed and told me he knows it can't be me. I smiled, not so guiltily.

I practically ran towards Bill and told him about it. He asked me to breathe because he had a great time explaining to them that it might be Charlie. Charlie had not been at home and he decided he could use it for some fun time and he decided to prank them. I asked if they believed him. "No worries even if they don't believe it, they know you don't know magic and I am too old for pranks. That's what they said." I can't believe they did not doubt Bill.

If anyone can pull these pranks, it will always be Bill. They can be thick sometimes and maybe, that's for the best. Phase two was complete!

Phase three was in process. We decided we can give some time to them to breathe. They were so alert that when they came out of their rooms, they tried to check everything if it can be another prank against them. They muttered that nowadays, you can't believe your own family members and I couldn't stop laughing at their expression. They looked miserable and for a moment I felt that I should tell them the truth but then we can always have some fun without any harm. Afterall it was a perfect good-bye in the process.