Saved

I pressed the sharp blade to her neck tightly, not showing any fear and having a steady hand showing that I have done this before.

The two joinins that were just before trying to bargain for my life were now about to try for hers, but before the silver haired one could get a word out I hit a pressure point rendering her unconscious for a short amount of tine.

Acting like nothing had happened i readjusted the straps of my bag before turning around and was about to continue walking before a hand was on my shoulder. By the green that started at his wrist I could tell that it was the bowl hair cuted man.
"Would you like to come with us? We need to get that cut looked at! It is a youthful thing for me to do!!! Right Kakashi-San!!!!!!" He struck a weird pose with a shiny flint that bounced off his teeth. i rummaged through my pack and grabbed some wrap and waved It in front of his face saying that I got myself covered.

Kakashi sighed and rubbed his forehead at his weird partner and looked tired all of a sudden.
"Gai, I think that you are just going to scare her more, stop it." the green man looked dejected for a moment before smiling again and was back to bein a weirdo. Next thing I knew I was over his shoulder and he was running to what I assumed to be Kohana.
"Gai! This is considered kidnapping!! We don't have her consent!" Kakashi yelled after the green freak. That's what I will now call him, the green weirdo!

After a while of running, and me trying to escape with the help of my new silver haired friend, we reached the gates of the Konoha. I liked to avoid big cities, to many people that could recognize me. The crazy green man ran through the village with me flopping on his back as he ran through the gates. Kakashi stopped at the small box like building where two guards sat looking rather bored until Gai ran through. the brown dirt that he was picking up was blocking my view of the whole town, I sighed and placed more pressure on my neck to help stem the blood flow, I could just heal it myself using my chakra but I didn't want to give them any knowledge of my skills.

Soon enough we reached a white building to which I figured was the hospital. He seemed like the person to be overdramatic so I was not surprised when he kicked the door down, and by the expression the nurse at the front desk wore she wasn't either.
"What did you do now Gai-" she stopped talking as he lowered me to the ground and saw the blood coming from between my fingers that were still holding my neck.

"Oh my Kami!!! DOCTOR!! QUICK!!!" She shouted as her hands took place over mine and glowed with green chakra, and I finally lost consciousness.

I awoke groggily sometime late in the morning, by how stiff I was I guessed that I was out for two days time. As I sat up in the hospital bed I sensed two chakras in the room with me but instead of looking at them I simply looked out the window.

A low chuckle came from one of the men. It sounds like an old man, kind of like how a grandfather would chuckle at his grandchildren. To my dismay y curiosity got the best of me, which has led me to a few near death experiences, and moved my eyes to the old man sitting at the foot of my bed. I raise an eyebrow silently asking what was so funny.
"most children wouldn't be so calm as soon as they woke up in a strange place." he said, his voice was kind and it made me feel a warmth that I forgot was like, like someone genuinely cared. That was strange for me because we just met and he already grew on me, it was like I met him before.

I simply shrugged my shoulders to his thoughts and looked to where the silver haired ninja was trying to hide by concealing his chakra. I picked up my pillow, fluffed it up a bit, and then threw it where he was hiding behind the curtain that hid me from the other bed in the room. I must of surprised him because when it hit his head I heard him fall to the ground face first.

The elderly man laughed as Kakashi came out rubbing the lump on his head. He gave me a wide eyed look and then a closed eye smile.
"I am the third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen and what might your name be, child?"
I felt bad for the old man because I couldn't tell him, I reached up and took off my chocker that was still around y neck, surprising the curious eyes of the two men who were in the room with me as my scar was revealed. I made motions with my hands saying that I can't speak and shrugged my shoulders at their questioning eyes.

The third looked at me and gave a sad smile, "how about until we learn your name we will call you Yuu-chan? Now Yuu-chan how would you like to work as a ninja for the Village?" Kakashi looked at the Hokage intently for a moment before looking back at me and pulling out a book, my eyes quickly scanned the title and my face turned red. Icha Icha Paradise... I shuddered, at that Kakashi rose an eyebrow an looked from his book to me and then gave a closed eye smile, but still kept a closeful eye on the situation.

I looked back at the Hokage and shook my head to answer his question with a simple, no.

"Oh? Kakashi here saw how you handled that bandit the other day, and you seem to be able to handle yourself well, will you give it some time to reconsider? You won't have to worry about an appartment, you would be staying with Kakashi here" that was apperently news to him as he have the Hokage a surprised look.

"Hokage-sama, are you sure that, that is wise? What about Gai? Or Asuma? Or one of the other Jounin?"

"She is already familiar with you Kakashi, she knew it was you behind that curtain when she threw that pillow at you, -he turned to look at me- didn't you, Yuu-chan?" I nodded.

He sighed a mushroom and muttered a 'Very well' I stood from the hospital bed and bowed to them both in thanks.

"Come on kid, lets go. The doctor said that you could leave when you woke up." I nodded but before I could leave the Holage talked to me once more,

"How old are you, Yuu-chan?" He had a thoughtful look on his face, I held up the fingers to show that I was 14 years old, ten fingers first, and then another holding up one hand I showed four, he smiled, "I'll sign you up for the ninja academy, though I warn you, the graduation test is in two days and I'll let your Sensei know that you can't speak." I nodded my head and started to follow the silver haired jounin to his place.

It took a little while to get there, with me going down the wrong ally a few times and him having to come and find me, but at the end I would say that we bonded a little, though he did call me an idiot a time or two. But slowly, I was starting to feel a change, like I was going to be ok, like I was going to be saved.

--------------- OMGosh that was a long chapter!!! Anywho let me know what you think so far!!! Please comment!!!!!