Itachi

Just for you, dognapp

"Ne ne, Kiada-chan! Can you tell us a story from when you were outside of the village?" Sakura asked as we walked around the village, I thought about it a moment, before shrugging.

We were both on our way to the hospital to visit the boys who were reckless and wound up in the emergency ward for chakra exhaustion and heavy injuries.

"What kind of story do you want to hear?" I asked as we opened the door to their room, the doctors were making them share.

"A story?" Kakashi's voice came to my ears.

"I am trying to get Kiada to speak about when she was out of the village. Tell me a funny story, but one that has battle in it!"

"Hmm how about I tell you the time that Ichigo and I fought off two individuals?"

"Who were they?"
I smirked, and shot Sasugay a look, one that he stiffened at.
"Uchina Itachi, and Kisame of the seven swords men of the mist!" I whispered the names as there was a stillness of the room. Sasuke turned his head and scoffed.

"It was when I was seven, you see Ichigo and I were trying to find something. I wanted to ask for directions BUT Ichigo said he knew where he was going. Now we knew all of them pretty good, but....... This is where our friendship came to an end!"

"You were friends with Itachi!" Sasuke's voice was cold, distant and full of venom.

"Shut it, I am telling a story. And for your ego filled head, I considered Itachi family, the entire group was my family. Now be quite and listen, twat waffle." The killing intent was hilarious. Naruto leaned forward in anticipation and Kakashi was trying to figure out if I was lying or not.

I cleared my throat. "Well it was after we stumbled upon their base, again, and.......

-------- cue the story!!

"Come on Ichigo, let's go! We need to find shelter before the storm hits!" I shouted to the slow red headed boy behind me.

"Find her, he said, protect her, he said. It will be fine, he said. WELL ITS NOT FINE!!!" He shouted as he raised his fists in the air, shouting to the sky.

Running over I slammed my hands over his mouth.

"Will you shut up? We just managed to loose the blond and the red haired idiot. They could be close by or worse." We both paled and gulped.

"The fishy fishy guy!" We both whispered as we heard rustling in the bushes near by. Giving Ichigo a glare I pulled out a kuni and tried to silently stalk over to where it was.

You will kindly notice 'tried' part in that area, as Ichigo was an ass and was sneezing and laughing at my attempts.

Forcing the bushes aside, I noticed a dango stick on the ground.

" what the hell is this doing here, we are days from any village that I know of." I turned to show it to Ichigo.

We were walking on a small river In front of a large rock wall/cliff thingy. Turning around ad wiggling it about I showed Ichigo what it was, just noticing the big seal on the rock face.

"Ah, Ichigo?"

"What? What's a dango doing here? It looks fresh!" His stomach gurgled, "man I am so hungry! We haven't eaten in days!"