Forest of death part two

Re-cap:
"Sorry to ruin your fun boys and girls, but I believe that it is time for the adults to take over." everyone looked up at me as Zaku let the air loose, I had a muffler in my mask to make my voice sound different so they didn't know that it was me.

I jumped down and threw up a shield, blocking the air path until he stopped.

I stood infront of them, talk and proud.

"You want to fight Sasuke? You got to get through me first."

End of re-cap.

Everyone seemed shocked as Shika started to drag Ino and Choji away from me and closer to the unconscious boys and sakura.

"Come here Choji! that's an ANBU black ops uniform! We don't want to get crossed in the cross fire!!"

"Shika, what's an ANBU doing here?"
"I don't know, but something big is going on."

I tilted my was to the side, "Sakura, move Lee please so he dosent get further damage to his body."

She looked up at me but did as I said although having troubles, I never took my eyes off of the three enemies.

"Hn, an ANBU EH? What are you doing here?"
"You are not authorized to know the answer to that question." I stood like a shield, protecting my team mates lives as well as the lives as the others.

"You don't sound to old, how old are you anyway!?"
"15."
"Eh??!! You are just another brat! Kim! Kill her!"

Kim ran at me with a Kuni knife in her hand, I easily stepped to the side so she ran past me, I grabbed her arm and spun around easily bringing her to her knees before hitting the back of her neck with a green chakra filled hand.

She tried to stand but ended up movin her left arm

"What did you do to me?"
"I confused your nerves signals from your brain to the rest of your body, you try to move one part, but you move another, don't worry, you won't live long enough for it to wear off. You punks are just a waste of my time."

Dosu watched me warily, it seemed that he was the only smart one of the group, Zaku acted on his anger and blew an air wave at me, I simply move out of its path, disappearing into the trees.

"Where did he go?"

I could faintly hear Shikas and the rests conversation.

"I know that ANBU mask! He helped us earlier against a grass ninja! They seemed to know eachother and hate eachother! Why did he stuck around?" That would be Sakura.

"I don't know, but until we figure it out, we should stay clear of the battlefield, how is Naruto and Sasuke? Have you seen Kiada at all?" Shika.

I zoned them out as I flashed behind Zaku, "Looking for me?" I whispered in his ear before hiding again, driving him mad.

"Come out and fight me you wuss! I'll kill you!"
"You should come up with better insults, you sound pathetic." I said as I was right behind him, I hit him across the back making him fly in a different direction, I sighed in boredom.

"Can you guys just leave yet? I am getting bored and I haven't even used a good JUTSU yet! I thought that you would be fun to play with since you work for ORichimaru and all." they all tensed before coming at me at once, I smirked.

"This is more like it!"

I laughed as I jumped above them, quickly forming hand signs.

"I hope you are not afraid of the dark." I smiled a dark smile as I held my arms out.