Book One: Chapter 3

Author's Note:

"This chapter might be a little spicy. If you have comments, please let me know what you think so far."

Mark drove his red ford mustang past the Blackwood Park sign, and up the hill through the dark woods. Geez, no wonder the people called the forest Blackwood Park. Every tree was black or something to hide from animals. At least the full moon was out, glimmering over the inky brushes.

Besides being black, people thought ghosts lurked around in the woods. Sometimes even strange looking creatures were spotted in the shadows, ready to attack unexpecting victims.

Oh, please!

Just a bunch of bogus silly rumors to keep teens out from the park. Come on! I totally don't believe in super suspicious nonsense. Ghosts and monsters don't exist! Grow up!

At the top, Mark parked the Mustang in front of a cliff where a cluster of lights shined like a sea of stars beneath the rising moon.

Whoa! We could see the entire town up here!

"Oh wow, baby!" I shouted with excitement. "It's so beautiful!"

"I told yah this spot will be perfect for our secret date." Mark placed his arm around my shoulder. "My dad brought my mom up here once. That was how they scored."

My lips curled up into a catty grin. "And you want to totally carry on their tradition?"

"Perhaps." He grabbed me and placed me on his lap.

"Wow!" I shouted. "You are so fast!"

Mark chuckled. "I'll show you how fast I am."

He rose and laid his lips against mine. We kissed while embracing each other.

Mmmmmmh. I totally loved Mark's kisses. His lips sparkled with a mint-like flavor, turning me totally wild.

"Oh, Mark!" I gasped, feeling his hands rubbing her legs beneath my skirt.

"I'm just getting warmed up." He sat up and removed his jacket. Then he slowly pulled his shirt off, flashing his broad chest and rock-solid six abs. His mid tan skin glimmered in the moonlight as he covered himself in baby oil.

I licked my lips, dying to get a wonderful taste of his delicious body. With my index finger, I rubbed around his smooth pecs with tickling his belly.

Wow, his muscles were hard as rocks. Heeheehee! I would rub my face on his stomach all night!

"So you planned this all along?" I whispered seductively, like honey dripping through my soft voice.

"I always made plans like this, sweetie." He leaned closer toward my mouth and licked my lips.

I giggled while licking his saliva off my mouth. Totally gross, but totally hot.

I pursed my lips together, glaring into his dark, beautiful eyes. "Lick me..... Again."

He grinned. "Take off your shirt first, then I will lick you clean."

I smiled and took off my shirt, leaving my white bra. If he wanted me to take it off too-hehehehehehehe- he could do it himself.

While holding my head, Mark kissed the nip of my neck and tasted my chest. Mmmmmmh, feeling his tongue across my skin felt totally good. So soft and kind of slimy. Heeheehee!

I pushed his chin up toward my mouth so his tongue slid along my lips. The taste of his mouth reminded me of strawberries, so good, I licked back to get more of his yummy taste.