Book Two: Chapter 1

Mighty Wolves!

Mighty Wolves!

You can do it,

Or no one can!

Goooooooo Mighty Wolves!

I waved my pom-poms in the air while standing on Malaya's shoulders. The crowd roared behind us, sending tremors through my spine, which wasn't creepy at all.

God, I totally love cheering! Not just for the popularity, but to make everyone totally happy. If they were happy, so am I.

I climbed off Malaya and sat down between Holly and Tiffany.

Our football team performed a kickoff and charged toward the Hillside Hawks. We only have five minutes left in the game. But if we make one score, the Mighty Wolves will be ahead. Then we will totally win for sure. First, we totally need to get the ball back.

"Run Billy!" A fat middle-aged woman shouted above me. "Run or no cake!"

Geez, someone was totally a momma's boy. Too bad my dad couldn't make it. He was working late again tonight, trying to hunt down the werewolf, which so happened to be me. He thought the werewolf attacked my boyfriend two months ago. But that wasn't the truth.

My boyfriend, Mark, was the monster. He bit me to try to turn me into his everlasting mate. But after I rejected his ass, he threw a temper tantrum and attacked the town.

Everyone totally freaked out when the big bad wolf rampaged across the street. Luckily I made it there on time to save the day.

Mark was stronger than me, but I managed to push him through a silver metal bar inside a hardware store. Watching him die broke my heart although he was evil. All he ever wanted was someone to love him since he has been alone in the woods for a long time.

But I still hated him for what he did to many girls before me. And he was freaking a hundred years old!

Gross!

He may totally look young, but he was a freaking old man on the inside!

Sorry, Mark.

If I knew your true age, we wouldn't have dated like a royal couple. Oh well. It was time for me to move on anyway.

For a month, I trained to control my transformation with my nerdy friend, Kevin. He's a total supernatural expert who knows a lot about monsters and magic. He researched how werewolves work and taught me how to control the beast inside of me. Plus, a little karate and yoga helped me stay calm so I wouldn't lose control.

So far I managed to control my power, no matter how much stress I went through. And I wouldn't have done it without Kevin.

"Oooooh, Jessica!" Tiffany smiled at me, pursing her big red lips. "Guess what."

I glanced at her. "Guess what what?"

She giggled while biting her lower lip like a beaver. "Brian is having a party tomorrow night. Does that sound totally awesome?"

Oh wow. Another party. How exciting.....

My girlfriends love to party after our football teams win. But their parties were always repetitive! Drinking, dancing, and playing stupid ass games. Sometimes there were make-out sessions, but I totally avoided them, especially since Mark's death.

I told my friends I wanted to wait before I meet someone else. That was kind of true, but I didn't want anyone to figure out I am a werewolf. Imagine my new boyfriend was about to kiss me, right as I suddenly transform into a furry beast with a wet muzzle. That would totally freak him out, and nobody else would dare go out with me. That was one of the things I feared while being a werewolf.

"Look out!" A player shouted.

I glanced up and saw the football flying directly toward Holly.

Oh my god! That ball is going to hit her!

Author's note: 

"She's back! I will post five chapters each Saturday morning through October until the last chapter is posted. What will be the next monster that Jessica will face?"