Book Two: Chapter 22

“Everyone, get down!” I hissed, crouching down. “A werewolf is coming!”

Holly widened her eyes. “Are you sure?”

I pushed her down. “Trust me!”

We all dropped down and huddled together against the ditch wall. I could only pray the thing doesn’t spot.

“Hold on,” Salina whispered and pulled out a porch from her pocket. “This will help us hide.”

“What is it?” Malaya asked.

Salina opened the porch, filled with sparkling gray sand. “This powder will make us invisible to the werewolves. They will not smell us or hear us.”

“It better work,” I said, quietly.

Salina shrugged. “Duh! I’m a witch.”

She threw a pinch of powder into my face. I coughed, feeling the sulfur stench burn through my nostiles.

She sprinkled more all over the girls and Kevin. They coughed as if they walked out from a burning house.

“What the hell!” Tiffany complained, waving her hand around her cringed face. “That smelled like-”

“Sssh!” My ears twitched at the werewolf’s feet, dashing very close through the rattling bushes.

We closed our mouths and sat lower against the wall. I also heard my heart pounding inside my chest.

The werewolf’s feet stopped above us, and he sniffed the air. His head peeked down at the ditch. 

He was fat and light brown, wearing a biker jacket with ripped jeans. His eyes glowed yellow like lanterns in the darkness. As he growled, an alcoholic scent escaped from his long mouth, full of sharp fangs. He smelled like he came from a bathroom inside a bar. Gross!

Although he perched above our heads, his terrifying eyes gazed around the ditch, grumbling through his intoxicating breath.

He bended down on all-fours, sniffing further down. His wet nose brushed through my hair, but I covered my mouth, keeping my warn panicking breath sealed.

The wolf’s nose glided over Kevin and Salina, stopping over Holly’s hair. She shuddered while hers arms clenched my left arm.

She acted like a frighten little girl in danger she couldn’t escape from. All I could do was give her comfort as the terror hung over us.

Tiffany and Malaya hugged each other, shaking. As the wolf’s nose sniffed their hair, their lips trembled. Thank god they totally didn’t scream.
The werewolf rose onto his long bare feet. While wagging his tail, he snarled like a motorboat.

Maybe Salina’s magic powder worked after all. He didn’t attack us after he sniffed our hair. He only gazed at the ditch without staring directly at us.

Thank-

The werewolf turned around and pulled his pants down. He perched, aiming his bare ass over us.

Oh no…..

Please don’t tell me he will-

Brown crap blasted down like a fire hose from his ass, farting loudly. It poured all over Tiffany.

She just sat down, frozen as the crap drenched her hair and ran down her costume. Malaya and Holly backed away to avoid Tiffany’s dreadful fate.
Goddamn! The werewolf shit smelled worse than dog poop! What did he ate?

Oh right….. He ate the party.

The wolf finished and pulled his pants up. Chuckling, he sprinted off, leaving poor Tiffany in his shit. 

“Clear,” I whispered, pinching my nose.

Tiffany jumped and rubbed the munch off her hair. “Oh god! Oh god! That thing crapped all over me!”
Her cheeks puffed and she turned around to vomit.

Malaya’s face turned green. “There goes my drink!”

She ran to Tiffany’s side and puked her brains out. Holly joined them, vomiting into their puddle.

I only sighed and smiled at Salina. “Thank you for the powder.”

The teen witch nodded. “It’s a werewolf repellent. I got plenty, but we have to keep using it. It only works when we don’t move.”

“We better head straight to the boats now,” Kevin suggested. “They will find us soon.”

“But all the boats are gone,” I explained. “Someone got rid of them.”
Kevin rubbed his hand down his face. “Then we better find another place to hide before we make a plan.”

I glanced at my squad. They still puked while spitting at the ground.

“Uh, we better wait until they are totally done,” I said.