Book Four: Chapter 8

I couldn't just stand there and watch as the knights fought for their lives against the werewolf invaders. 

“We have to totally help them!” I shouted.

“Are you kidding me?” Kevin exclaimed.

“If we do, they will put us back inside the dungeon!” Salina said harshly. “Remember what happened when we helped that stupid village?”

Despite Salina and Kevin's protests, I decided to help the knights. I quickly found a sword on the ground and took it up in my hand.

As I charged into battle, my heart was pounding with fear and adrenaline. The werewolves were fierce and strong, but I was determined to fight them off. I swung my sword with all my might, trying to land a blow on the creatures.

The battle was intense, with swords clashing and the sounds of snarling and growling all around me. I could feel the heat of the fight on my skin, and the sweat running down my back.

At one point, a werewolf lunged at me, and I barely dodged its attack. I felt the rush of air as its claws missed my face by inches. I swung my sword, and it landed a hit on the creature's shoulder. It let out a howl of pain, and I knew I had wounded it.

I fought on, side by side with the knights. The courtyard was littered with bodies, both human and werewolf alike. I looked down at my own sword, covered in blood and gore, and felt a mix of disgust and pride.

Despite the danger and the fear, I was glad I had decided to help. The knights fought bravely, and I was proud to have been a part of their fight.

I saw the king fighting against a tall and muscular grizzly werewolf, and I froze in terror. This creature was wearing an armor suit made out of bones, and it looked absolutely terrifying. But my fear turned to determination when I saw that the werewolf leader was holding the Shadow Book. I knew that if he got away with it, my friends and I would be stuck in the past forever.

Without hesitation, I transformed into my werewolf form and ran towards the werewolf leader, sword in hand. I charged towards him, and he turned to face me, his eyes glowing with a fiery rage. I could feel his power and strength as we clashed our weapons together, the sound of metal ringing in my ears.

We fought fiercely, each blow striking with incredible force. I could see the anger in the werewolf leader's eyes, and I knew that he would stop at nothing to get the Shadow Book. But I was determined to stop him, no matter what it took.

As we continued to battle, I could feel the exhaustion setting in. My arms and legs felt heavy, and I was struggling to keep up with the werewolf leader's attacks. But I refused to give up, knowing that this was the only chance I had to save myself and my friends.

As I swung my sword at the werewolf leader, I felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, I could defeat him and take back the Shadow Book. But that hope was short-lived as the werewolf blocked my attack with ease. His strength was unmatched, and his armor made it difficult to land a hit.

In a swift movement, the werewolf disarmed me, and I fell to the ground. I tried to stand up, but he kicked me in the stomach, sending me flying several feet away. I hit the ground hard, and everything went black.

When I got up, I felt the silver sword piercing my chest, and pain shot through my body. I fell to the ground, and everything went blurry. I could barely see the werewolf leader, towering over me with a wicked smile on his face. I felt myself shifting back to my human form, and the pain only intensified.

He had the Shadow Book in his hand, and I knew I had failed. He had won, and I could feel my life slipping away. The werewolf leader ran off with his army, leaving the survivors behind. I struggled to stay conscious, but my vision was fading. I knew I was dying.