⚡️ONE.

━━━ the burrow!

"BIRDIE, LORE, GET UP!" The loud voice of none other than Regan Rosier startled the two teenagers busy snoring on their bed, Birdie groaned before unsuccessfully sliding out of her bed which resulted in her falling out of it

"BIRDIE, LORE, GET UP!" The loud voice of none other than Regan Rosier startled the two teenagers busy snoring on their bed, Birdie groaned before unsuccessfully sliding out of her bed which resulted in her falling out of it. Usually she's a morning person, but because Birdie had come to meet Lorelei after a long time last night — they'd stayed up talking for almost the whole night.

"Mum says you have to get up" Regan said peering through Lorelei's door, "You have to get going in five minutes, it's already eight in the morning"

"What?!" Birdie exclaimed making Lorelei stir in her sleep but she didn't wake up, Birdie knew waking Lorelei up was a chore, therefore she was always the one doing it, "Why didn't you tell us before?!"

"What do you think I am? A maid?" Regan scoffed, "Use the alarm clock!"

"A little warning would've been nice, Reggie!" Birdie called out to the disappearing figure of Regan who skipped away, "Bloody hell"

"Go back to sleep" Lorelei whined hurrying her head under her favorite blanket, "It's too early!"

"El, get up, it's eight already" Birdie said snatching the covers off her best friend who instead of waking up just curled into a ball, hugging her knees close to her chest, "El, come on! We'll be late!"

"We're already late" Lorelei said and then released a yawn, "Might as well sleep in"

"El!" Birdie said exasperatedly, "Please, get up!"

"Fine" Lorelei groaned and then rubbed her eyes groggily, "What's got your knickers in a twist anyway, since when do you care about being late?"

"It's always great to be punctual" Birdie said opening her trunk to find an outfit, she settled on a denim jacket with jeans and a floral t-shirt, "Besides one of us has to get up early"

"Bullshit" Lorelei called out, "You're only getting up so early because you want to go see your brother"

"And because of Quidditch—"