⚡️THREE.

━━━ireland vs bulgaria!

BIRDIE POTTER WAS yet again reminded that the wizarding world was not even remotely as small as she thought it is

BIRDIE POTTER WAS yet again reminded that the wizarding world was not even remotely as small as she thought it is. She'd lived in muggle places her whole life, so, she'd always thought that there weren't really as many wizards and witches around, but she couldn't be more wrong. As she stood at the hillside and took in the view, she saw hundreds and hundreds of tents, people running around, singing songs, waving flags. It looked like something straight out of a fiction movie.

Lorelei followed shortly after Birdie and a look of amazement took it's place on her face too. "Woah"

"I know, right?" Birdie whispered back to Lorelei.

"Are you coming with us, or the Weasley's?" Lorelei asked Birdie who looked around for a moment, she saw Harry chatting up with Hermione, Ron and Regan carelessly, she then looked at Lorelei and the rest.

"Oh, she's coming with us" Sirene said stepping forward, "We have something for you back at the tent, Birdie"

"Oh, ok" Birdie said shrugging, her and Lorelei looped their arms together and started making their way towards what she assumed was their tent, "Look at all those banners Bulgaria supporters hung up"

"We've got Krum and Ireland sucks?" Lorelei said reading one of the banners, "Did they even try to rhyme?"

"Probably not" Birdie snorted at that, "Look they didn't even spell sucks right"

"They were probably blinded by their burning agression" Lorelei joked, "What do you think they have for you at the tent?"

"I don't know" Birdie frowned, "No one's really said anything about it to me"

"Do you think they got you a present or something?" Lorelei questioned, "Could be that?"

"Maybe" Birdie said, "It's too early for my birthday though"

"It's almost a month away" Lorelei said, "I wouldn't say it's too far"

"I don't know" Birdie said unsurely, "We'll find out soon enough, though"