⚡️EIGHTEEN.

━━━father's daughter!

BIRDIE WOKE UP in the Hufflepuff common room with barely any recollection of last night's events, all she remembered was getting really tired in the room of requirements and then it's all blank for her, it's not that unusual for this to happen to ...

BIRDIE WOKE UP in the Hufflepuff common room with barely any recollection of last night's events, all she remembered was getting really tired in the room of requirements and then it's all blank for her, it's not that unusual for this to happen to her, though, sometimes she gets so tired and sleeps so good she doesn't remember half of what happened the previous day, now, she doesn't know if that's good or bad, but she doesn't mind it too much.

One thought she had as soon as she woke up was about Fred fucking Weasley, she couldn't get him off her mind — especially not after what her father said last night, her father knew he would end up marrying Lily Evans when he saw her, she didn't want to miss out on something even remotely close to that just because of some jerk who broke her heart.

It was time for Birdie Potter to act like who she really was — her father's daughter.

She realized if she was going to do it, she might as well go all out, right?

Birdie realized she'd spent far too many years pushing her real self down just because she didn't want to scare someone off, but is it really a good relationship if the person you like doesn't appreciate all your little quirks? At least that's what her mother told her as a kid, she would tell Birdie about all the things her father adored about her mother that usually people found weird.

Like her mother singing at the top of her lungs whenever she's in the car, her being unbelievably creeped out by koalas and pandas, her laughing in awkward and sad situations...her being a muggleborn.

Birdie wanted something like that in life, she knew it was a long shot, but she might as well try it.

She pushed the sheets off her and made her way to her trunk, looking for her uniform that somehow always managed to get to the bottom of her trunk whenever she needs it, she pulled it out and then made her way to the bathroom, making sure to be quiet so she doesn't wake Bianca up, at least now right now, she had her own way of waking the blonde up.

After taking a cold shower, yes, a cold shower — she liked taking those because it made her wake up super quick, and she also didn't want to spend the whole day under a cold shower like she does with a hot shower. She dried her hair put it a ponytail, clipping some of it back and finally putting on her uniform.