⚡️FIFTEEN.

━━━more champions!

THE ENTIRE GREAT hall paused, every whisper paused for two seconds before a buzzing noise surrounded everyone, Birdie looked around everywhere, her eyes scanning the whole room for her brother — what the fuck was happening? How the hell did he man...

THE ENTIRE GREAT hall paused, every whisper paused for two seconds before a buzzing noise surrounded everyone, Birdie looked around everywhere, her eyes scanning the whole room for her brother — what the fuck was happening? How the hell did he manage to put his name in? Soon enough her gaze stopped, she found her brother sat down next to Ron and Hermione with a dumbfounded look on his face — now, no matter how distant they were as siblings Birdie knew her brother and the look on his face definitely doesn't mean that he knew he would even have slightest chance of getting chosen.

She saw Regan doing the same thing as her, both of them exchanged looks — she didn't know whether Regan thought the same thing as her or if she knew something else that Birdie didn't or if she was just as clueless, she then turned to look at Harry again, she gave him a look, and Harry mouthed 'I didn't do it, I swear, I didn't' to her, and all she could do was give him a reassuring look, that she's sure didn't do much.

"Harry Potter, Harry! Up here, please!" said Dumbledore from the top table, and Harry looked even more stunned, Birdie wanted to get up and help him, but as soon as she was about to grow up — Professor Sprout's stern gaze made her sit back into her seat.

Birdie watched Harry get up to his feet, he stumbled onto his way because of his cloak, as he walked he gave his sister a look, she knew what it meant and got up — she didn't care about the stupid rules, her brother had gotten himself in trouble yet again, why does trouble always follow the Potters' like it's no one's business? She walked hurriedly to join Harry, getting rid of the grip Lorelei had on her hand.

"Ms Potter, you can't go in there" Dumbledore said calmly, "It's a room for the champions"

"With all due respect, sir" said Birdie with a cold look, "I don't care"

"Ms Potter—" Professor Snape was about to say something when Dumbledore interrupted him.

"It's alright, Professor, I'm sure a few minutes in the room couldn't hurt anyone" Dumbledore said, passing her a kind smile, "Go on, Ms Potter"