⚡️TWENTY-THREE.

━━━dancing queen!

BIRDIE LOVED COOKING if she hadn't already mentioned it like a bajillion times — now you know

BIRDIE LOVED COOKING if she hadn't already mentioned it like a bajillion times — now you know. It was her way to unwind and something she did to get rid of stress, however, this situation she was in right now was very stressful.

Let's start from the beginning of the day.

Birdie was planning to spend her day like she usually does, get up, take a shower, get dressed, pour cold water on Bianca, hang out with everyone at breakfast, attend classes, go to the kitchens and go back to her room to sleep.

Yeah, she didn't get through all that normally.

For one she had a stubborn Weasley following her around all day, and no, it was not Fred as much as she wanted it to be. It was his little sister — Ginny Weasley. Birdie had always thought she was a sweet girl, I mean she was sweet when she wanted to be, the girl was actually just like her brothers so Birdie didn't know how sweet she actually was.

"Come on!" Ginny whined, "You have to say something"

No, no, that was the thing.

Birdie couldn't talk because she had a fucking leaf in her mouth, so it was getting pretty hard to explain to the young girl what she'd done to create the rainbow hair bomb.

Birdie held up a finger, motioning for Ginny to give her a minute as she walked inside her dorm room.

Man, the Weasley's are persistent.

As soon as she closed the door behind her she let out a frustrated scream, turns out life's a lot harder when you can't speak, she couldn't eat well in the morning, she had to take just liquids and she couldn't crack jokes during classes.

This all seemed like such bullshit.

But she knew that for her best friend getting transformation partners, this was a small price to pay. Birdie quickly took out a notebook writing down the whole process of the dye-bomb, and then wrote 'that good enough for you, you little gremlin?' not exactly a good impression but what else was she gonna do.