⚡️SEVEN.

━━━potters vs malfoys

BIRDIE WATCHED MOODY with a bewildered expression on her face, a little white ferret was in place of the younger Malfoy, shivering right where Draco stood, Capella watched it all happen with her jaw basically on the floor

BIRDIE WATCHED MOODY with a bewildered expression on her face, a little white ferret was in place of the younger Malfoy, shivering right where Draco stood, Capella watched it all happen with her jaw basically on the floor. "OH NO YOU DON'T, LADDIE!" Moody came forward, limping as his fake leg hit the floor, making loud noises. Everyone watched the interaction with their eyes wide open. Moody turned to look at Harry, "Did he get you?"

"No" Harry said, seeming speechless at the scene himself, "He missed"

"Leave it!" Moody exclaimed, his other eye rolling to the back of his head, Harry stumbled back.

"Leave what?" He asked, suprised.

"Not you, him" Moody said making his way over to Capella and Draco's other friends, Crabbe or Goyle? Whatever it was one of those two, Birdie didn't really know, he had frozen mid-air as he was about to pick up the ferret, Regan released a snort. Everyone turned to give her a look of disbelief.

"What? He just transformed Draco Malfoy into a ferret, what's not funny about that?" Regan asked, looking around. Birdie shook her head and watched Moody as he stepped forward towards the ferret, raising him in the air as Capella backed away with a horrified expression, "I don't think so!" he exclaimed, the ferret raised up around ten feet before falling the floor with a smack noise.

Yup, that ought to hurt.

"I don't like people who attack when their opponent's back is turned!" Moody growled, bouncing the ferret higher and higher, and kept squealing in pain, "Stinking, cowardly, scummy thing to do-"

"You put him down right now!" Capella roared, her voice full of anger as she pointed her wand towards the ex-auror, who simply ignored her.

"Never. Do. That. Again!" Moody said as the ferret bounced up and down between each word.

Birdie and Harry gave each other a look, Regan got her camera out and took a picture, Birdie gave her a glare to which she simply poked her tongue out. Ron and Hermione watched what was happening in front of them with an amused expression their face like everyone else in the Entrance Hall. As fun as watching little Malfoy get bounced in his ferret form was, she was sure Moody had went too far with the punishment, it was extreme. No one had ever turned a student into an animal before, much less bounce them up and make them fall.