⚡️SIX.

━━━moody mad-eye!

BIRDIE POTTER LIKED defense against the dark arts, she was actually pretty good at it

BIRDIE POTTER LIKED defense against the dark arts, she was actually pretty good at it. It wasn't her best subject, obviously, her best subject was Herbology because she's a Hufflepuff and she genuinely likes the subject. When Remus Lupin had come to teach them all DADA she got so much better at it, and then someone — cough cough, greasy haired hook-nose cunt, cough cough — ruined it all by spreading the word of him being a werewolf.

She had literally never hated Snape more, she's going to admit that she'd spent a good amount of her time bothering him, but it wasn't like he liked her anyway — he hated her just as much as she hated him if not more, practically spending every minute of his class picking on her so she thought why not return the favor?

Besides she hadn't forgotten how he'd taught every class, no matter what year they were in about werewolves and how to kill them when Remus wasn't there to defend his part, what was he actually hoping for? For them to end up with Remus while he was transforming and the word spreading around?

As she said, greasy haired hook-nose cunt.

Now, she could get where some of his hatred towards her and Harry came from, she knew her father wasn't really a saint in school, and she's not trying to defend his actions because she knew her father did bully him, but at the same time — but she highly doubts Snape didn't retaliate, not to mention he was horrible to muggleborns and even went as far to call Birdie's mum a racial slur.

She'd heard that Lily Evans had ended up punching him and insulting his underpants when he'd called her that. Birdie would like to remind everyone that her mother was a badass, thank you very much.

Anyway, now that she was done hating on Snape she decided to make her way to the DADA classroom, it was her second class of the day right after Herbology with Slytherin. She fixed the book bag on her shoulders and made her way to the classroom, she wasn't necessarily excited for it because — to put it lightly, Gryffindors didn't exactly like to pay attention to the class, and ended up creating chaos, especially with Fred and George in it, she wasn't sure how much of the studying they would actually get done.