⚡️TWENTY-EIGHT.

━━━second task!

BIRDIE WAS FINALLY calm as her best friends — and hopefully her brother — had finally figured out the clue, they had to fight mermaids, or deal with them in some way, so she decided to celebrate her not being stressed anymore and made her way to t...

BIRDIE WAS FINALLY calm as her best friends — and hopefully her brother — had finally figured out the clue, they had to fight mermaids, or deal with them in some way, so she decided to celebrate her not being stressed anymore and made her way to the kitchens.

Of course, she wasn't alone there — coincidentally, Fred and George Weasley were also there, and of course Lorelei went looking for Birdie and ended up in the kitchens herself.

No offense to the people she loves or anything like that, but kitchen time is Birdie's alone time — she guesses it was fine though.

"Oh, excuse you" Birdie scoffed, "This is the second time you've considered baking easy, cooking? Sure. Baking? Hell no, darling, baking is science!"

"Ok, you can't convince me that throwing shit in a bowl, mixing it and then sticking it in the oven is hard, Robin" Fred chuckled, "I bet it's a piece of cake"

"Good one" George high-fived him.

"Ugh, as if" Lorelei huffed, "Why don't you try it then?"

"Yeah, Freddie" Birdie said getting up and brushing the dust off her pink plaid skirt, "I challenge you to a bake off, let's see how easy it really is"

"Really?" Fred raised his eyebrows, "Ok, well, don't be surprised when I win"

"You're on, Frederick" Birdie said, "Let's do it, we'll both bake a cake without a recipe and see who wins"

"What?" Fred frowned, "But you'll have an advantage, you've baked cakes before!"

"Oh, I'm sorry" Birdie said in a mocking voice, "I thought all you had to do was throw shit in a bowl, mix it up and then stick it in the oven, isn't that it?"

Fred paused, his lips curled into a thin line, "Fine, we can do it your way" he threw his hands back.

"Hm" Birdie smiled proudly, "I'm so gonna crush you, love"

"We'll see about that, sweetheart" Fred smiled back at her, both of them squinted their eyes at each other. The competition was tough.

"We'll also need a judge" Birdie said, she turned to look at the two — Lorelei and George — both as far away from each other as possible, munching on some popcorn and cookies.