⚡️SEVENTEEN.

━━━what's spew!

BIRDIE, LORELEI AND Cedric made their way to the Gryffindor table, all of them led by Lorelei who wanted to get to Hermione and be a part of the house elf protection thing she was doing, Birdie thought that Hermione wouldn't be able to make a diff...

BIRDIE, LORELEI AND Cedric made their way to the Gryffindor table, all of them led by Lorelei who wanted to get to Hermione and be a part of the house elf protection thing she was doing, Birdie thought that Hermione wouldn't be able to make a difference, at least not right now, she was way too naive to understand how the whole thing started, but she admired the confidence and the determination Hermione posessed.

"Hey, Hermione" Lorelei grinned as she took a seat right beside the bushy-haired girl who's nose was deep into a book, "Matilda"

Hermione peeked out of her book at that, putting it down and focusing her attention on Lorelei now, "You've read it?"

"I have" nodded Lorelei, "It's a great book"

"It is" Hermione said, her mood brightening up a bit, "You needed something?"

"I would like to be a part of the spew, please" said El, fetching some sickles from her pocket, "Are these enough?"

"These are too much, I only need a sickle" said Hermione but El put it in her hands anyway, "By the way, it's called S.P.E.W"

"Forgive me, Fred called it spew so I thought it was called that" said El and Hermione nodded, she handed El a badge that said S.P.E.W on it in neat letters, Birdie reckoned Hermione had made it herself, though, it didn't look too bad.

"It's ok" Hermione shook her head, "Did you want a badge too, Birdie?"

"No, it's-" Birdie was about to decline when a kick to her shin told her she shouldn't, she glared at Lorelei who gave her a fake sweet smile, "Yes, Hermione, I would like a badge too" she gave Hermione a sickle that she gladly took and gave a badge in return for.

Birdie and Lorelei spent the next few seconds signing their names on the sheet that Hermione had shown her — there Birdie noticed that so far it had only six members, Neville, Harry, Ron, Hermione herself and now Birdie and Lorelei, then it hit Birdie, did that less people care about the house elves? she thought.