⚡️TWENTY.

━━━bonnie & charlie!

BIRDIE AND LORELEI sneaked into the Gryffindor common room barely making any sound as they did so, both of them stared at the Fat Lady who glared them down, "Banana Fritters" they said in perfect synchronization, "When I was your age I didn't go s...

BIRDIE AND LORELEI sneaked into the Gryffindor common room barely making any sound as they did so, both of them stared at the Fat Lady who glared them down, "Banana Fritters" they said in perfect synchronization, "When I was your age I didn't go sneaking into other houses' dorms" she said with a stern voice.

"How long ago was it? Like a thousand years ago?" Lorelei said in a monotonous voice and the Fat Lady gasped comically, "Are you going to let us in now or what?"

The Fat Lady scoffed and then opened the portrait door, Birdie shot her an apologetic look and then walked in with Lorelei guiding their way, on the couch near the fireplace sat Harry with a pillow and a cloak on his lap, "Hey, little bro" Birdie smiled at her brother who waved back with a sad expression on his face.

"Everything ok with you, kid?" asked Birdie as she sat down next to him on the couch, "You look tired and sad" Lorelei gave her a look which Birdie knew meant that she needed her to hurry up.

"Well, yes, I guess" Harry said with a shrug, "It's just that nobody trusts me, I've told them thousands of times — I didn't put my name in but they don't listen to me, Ron, who's supposed to trust me doesn't even wanna look at me"

"Hey, give it time, you know" Birdie put her hand on his shoulder reassuringly, "The rumors, the gossip, the stares — they all eventually die down after a while, just keep your head down and do anything possible to stay out of trouble"

"That's going to be a bit hard considering I'm fighting a dragon tomorrow" Harry said with a scoff.

"A what?!" Birdie and Lorelei both exclaimed together.

"Yeah, apparently almost everyone knew about it, I had to tell Cedric though" said Harry.

"Well, Cedric didn't tell us" Lorelei frowned, "Did you prepare for it? What are you going to do?"

"Professor Moody's been helping me" said Harry in an unsure voice as he looked at Birdie apologetically, he knew Birdie would get angry because she'd told him to stay away from Moody.