⚡️FOURTEEN.

━━━the champions!

BIRDIE WATCHED EVERYONE around with curious eyes, she didn't really care about the champions — unless one of them turned out to be part of her friend group or something, without that she didn't really give two fucks, but the reason the Great Hall ...

BIRDIE WATCHED EVERYONE around with curious eyes, she didn't really care about the champions — unless one of them turned out to be part of her friend group or something, without that she didn't really give two fucks, but the reason the Great Hall peaked her non-existent attention was how happy everyone looked, the three schools were walking around and socializing with each other like the main purpose of them coming here wasn't to defeat each other and then leave them in dust to die just so they can have a shiny and pretty trophy, which to be honest — she would leave anyone in the dust for it too but to be even more honest, she didn't want to die just to get a trophy.

Now, I know what you might be wondering about — the number of 'oh shit's' in the last time you saw her, well, you should rest assured — it was just some random burst of panic, and it definitely wasn't because she immediately noticed Fred Weasley in a light she hadn't before and fell in love with him at that exact moment because of the way his eyes were shining in the light and even though he had a huge white beard on his face it didn't make his extra prominent smile seem to fade or be any less cute.

Pfft, why would you think that?

Ok, fine, maybe it was because he showed a side of himself he'd never shown to her and she felt special even though she shouldn't because it's probably nothing, and it isn't like she has the Potter genes that don't let her go through normal stages of a crush, and it definitely isn't like she just sees them and falls in love — no, it's not like she's talking to them one second and the next second she's wondering how she would look in a wedding dress next to them at an altar.

Ok, so maybe wasn't the correct word isn't maybe, you should probably remove all the maybe's to probably and maybe change that probably to definitely.

Curse those damn Potter genes.

Look, she can't help it, ok? when she sees someone and she doesn't think 'ok, they're kinda cute' and after some time she doesn't think 'ooh, they're cute!' and then she doesn't start crushing on them and ask them out, no, no, it doesn't work like that for her, it never had, and probably never will — she sees someone and just after a second they do something weirdly endearing — she's like 'ok, marry me.'