⚡️TWENTY-NINE.

━━━rita's riot!

BIRDIE POTTER STARED at the newspaper in her hands, the picture of Hagrid moving as he waved merrily at the camera — she could not fucking believe that bitch Rita Skeeter, what did Hagrid ever even do to her? He's just a care of magical creatures ...

BIRDIE POTTER STARED at the newspaper in her hands, the picture of Hagrid moving as he waved merrily at the camera — she could not fucking believe that bitch Rita Skeeter, what did Hagrid ever even do to her? He's just a care of magical creatures Professor at Hogwarts, and the key-keeper. What could she have possibly gained by exposing his secret like that, "Bloody hell" Birdie breathed out.

"I know" Lorelei said, taking a sip out of her butterbeer, they were both at The Three Broomsticks, drinking butterbeer surrounded by the usual mess of the crowd — of course, they'd sneaked out to do it, because of the Triwizard Tournament not much attention was being paid to normal students, "Bloody brutal, that is, poor Hagrid, I can't believe I'm just seeing this"

"Yeah, maybe we should start reading newspapers more often, I mean no one in the school even talked about it, how does she even get all this news?" Birdie frowned, putting down the paper and finishing off her butterbeer, "I mean I highly doubt Hagrid spilled his entire life story out to her the first time they met"

"You know, knowing Hagrid — he might" Lorelei said with a wince, "but he hasn't said anything about that to us before and we've known him for, like, forever!"

"I know!" Birdie sighed, slumping down on her seat, "And now that Professor Bubblyfrank or whatever is here, I don't like her one bit"

"I think her name is Grubbypank or something" Lorelei frowned, "I don't remember, I heard from Cedric that she's quite boring — at least with Hagrid you had fear for your life"

"Oh, it was nothing!" Birdie waved her off, "Cedric's being a wuss, Hagrid's lessons are funny — like that one time Capella got a little bit her hair burned off by those blast-ended skrewts"

"Ooh" Lorelei made a face, "Is that why she had those horrible bangs for a month or two?"

"Probably" Birdie snorted, she looked down on her watch — it was almost the time for Lorelei's curfew, "Come on, we should leave, we don't want Karkaroff taking points off you just because you got back to the ship late"