⚡️FOUR.

━━━hogwarts express!

BIRDIE POTTER WAS still shaken up because of the whole deatheater fiasco last night, but most of all she was annoyed at the damned Potter genes that somehow always led Harry right in the middle of trouble, turns out — Harry was outside in the midd...

BIRDIE POTTER WAS still shaken up because of the whole deatheater fiasco last night, but most of all she was annoyed at the damned Potter genes that somehow always led Harry right in the middle of trouble, turns out — Harry was outside in the middle of the place where the dark mark got conjured, with him were Ron, Hermione and Regan as always, though the loony and completely delusional Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation seemed to have a lot of questions for Regan, just because she came from a long line of Blacks, not to mention — the girl has enough attitude and sass for a whole ass village, Barty Crouch didn't really like that.

Lily and James had immediately sent Birdie and Harry a letter under a fake name just in case it got into the wrong hands, they were asking them if they were ok, stupid question if you ask Birdie, like no, mother I just witnessed people getting killed, my brother was in the middle of the bloody fucking dark mark and I got pushed around by at least twenty people that made me sprain my ankle, I am completely fucking fine.

Alright, that was a little harsh, Birdie will admit, but again — she'd like to remind everyone that it was that time of the month for her just the next day after the attack which got her extra frustrated.

Birdie somehow always found herself away from Harry whenever trouble was around him, she was failing as a big sister, or so she thought, to be honest — she could do a lot worse, like Petunia Dursley, ach. She had half a mind trying to convince Lorelei to make her a jewelery or something that screamed 'Get off you arse your brother's having a near death experience again' whenever Harry was in trouble.

For some reason it seemed like the whole world is out to get Harry and Birdie Potter is not here for it.

They'd all taken a portkey last night when Sirene came back to the tent injured and ended up getting lectured by Andrew for around fifteen minutes and only said 'It's my job' as a response, which seemed to piss Andrew off or something, and then came the turn for Regan to get lectured — she was not having it, she said and I quote 'What was I supposed to do while they accused me? Smile and look pretty?'