⚡️ELEVEN.

━━━el and birdie!

BIRDIE POTTER WAS so happy she could literally be skipping right now, she'd seen it on the notice board that the Durmstrang and Beauxbaton students were supposed to arrive today, not only was Lorelei coming but she would also get to meet Bonnie Mc...

BIRDIE POTTER WAS so happy she could literally be skipping right now, she'd seen it on the notice board that the Durmstrang and Beauxbaton students were supposed to arrive today, not only was Lorelei coming but she would also get to meet Bonnie Mckinnon who had written to her saying she was going to be coming to Hogwarts with an annoying co-worker of hers, for a purpose she said was classified, Birdie was really excited to meet Bonnie again, she was one of the two Mckinnon's who survived - the other one being Claudia Mckinnon.

Birdie got out of her room with a giddy smile on her face, she saw Cedric with a smile much like hers chatting with his friends, though he excused himself immediately when he saw Birdie, he walked up to her with an excited grin on his face.

"El's coming today!" Birdie said and a grin broke out on her face, Cedric mirrored her expression.

"I know" Cedric said, "She hasn't been responding to my letters though, what if she isn't coming?"

"Shh" Birdie said covering her ears, "Don't put those thoughts in my head, I'm trying to be happy here, mate!"

"Very pessimistic of me, I'm aware" Cedric sighed but then continued, "It's just the fact that she always responds to my letter"

"Now that you speak of it, you're right" Birdie frowned, "She hasn't been responding to my letters either"

"Do you think something happened to her-" said Cedric and got interrupted by Birdie.

"Ced, maybe she's just been busy catching with the syllabus - there's probably nothing wrong with her" Birdie tried to convince Cedric and herself, "Just wait, she'll be back and yelling at our arses to stop messing with her pens in no time"

"You're right" Cedric said, shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts, "She's probably just busy, and about the pen thing — it's always her, she has so many pens she probably forgets she misplaced them or something"

"I'll never get her obsession with pens, it's so weird" Birdie chuckled, "I remember this one time she couldn't find her favorite black sparkly pen and she was on the verge of crying"