chapter 4: -FRIENDS-

A/N
Comment about which country you reading from and tell me what you guys are thinking about this book so far

«~Mia's POV
As I was approaching my locker and wandering through the hallways I heard a voice that sounded like Jordi's I walked faster and saw that she was talking to Amelia, Seeing her talk rudely to Amelia made me upset and reminded me of what she did to me when we were still friends, Jordi and I used to be close in 8th grade not until she embarrassed me at summer camp in front of everyone present, from that day I didn't want anything to do with her because she was a pain in the ass, I began to have serious trust issues until I met blossom ,she's the most jovial person I've ever met and we bonded well, She stuck with me through thick and thin and has been very supportive.
At the beginning of my sophomore year when I was in Mrs ross's office because I broke the school rules and I was being scolded , That's the day I met Amelia She seemed like the type I would associate with She's got a really lovely nature that I admire and yesterday's cheer practice was so amazing I've never felt so exhilarated this term as I did, Amelia and I have been hanging out for quite some time now and I  guess that's what friends are for ,they cheer up your mood and are there when you need them the most.

"Mia it won't take you the whole day to get ready the driver is waiting for you so be quick, I don't want you to be late for the Therapist appointment"

"Am coming mum just a minute"

"what took you so long young lady, have your breakfast before you go".

"Sure thing, I'll do so, oh and mum remember I told you about Amelia my friend from school, I wanted to ask if she can come over and spend the night here".

"It's fine with me sweetheart just tell her to ask for permission from her parents, am glad you met a friend like her and you are smiling again it was rare to see you smile that often since last summer"

"Yeah yeah, bye I have to get going see you later. Amelia and I are going shopping after my therapy session " We decided to spend the day together we made a list of things we would like to buy, I can't wait! Let me text to remind her In case she forgot

hottie: hey Amelia just wanted to remind you about the shopping  plans we have to do later today ,in case you forgot .

She replies instantly
Hottie: I wouldn't miss it for anything

An hour later I get back home and get ready I decided to wear my boyfriend's jeans and my pink bralette with my white Nike shoes and matched them with a small little bag, I ask my brother to take a photo of me so that I can post it on my socials.

°°Amelia's pov °°
Today's a sunny day and the perfect day to go shopping, things have been going out great for me here in Denver I never thought Mia and I would be close, I was supposed to meet Xavier today for the project but I told him I'll be meeting him after class on Monday, because mia and I are going shopping! She even texted to remind me about it.

"Good morning Dad " I  utter with a smile plastered on my face.

"Good morning Amelia how are you, and what's the reason for your smile, I hope it's not a boy "

"Wow, relax Dad, no it's not a boy and I'm alright I just wanted to let you know that am going shopping with Mia today"

"Okay sweetie just be back home before 8:30 make sure you don't talk to any boys" .my dad warns me sternly

"Geez !Okay, dad am going to get ready", I say in a lame tone, how am i not supposed to talk to any boys when my class is full of them ,handsome to be exact. I'm pacing around my room because I can't decide what to wear between the two outfits I prearranged, I just decide to go with the army green cargo pant , a  white bralette top and the shoes ava got me on my birthday last year.