chapter 6 -XAVIER'S PARTY-

Please can I go! dad I ask him for the hundredth time and his no were close to changing his mind .

"And why should I say yes kiddo," dad utters

I've been asking him if I can go at mia's place for a sleepover actually the main reason is because we are planning to attend Xavier's party later in the evening.

"Because am your favourite child , I say with my puppy dog eye's and I promise to do whatever you tell me ,besides ava gets to sleep over at Stacey's but I can't go over at mia's ,Your being choosy dad "

"Fine you can go kiddo but make sure you come back home straight tomorrow after school "

"Thanks dad you are the best! "

I decided to call mia and tell her the good news we don't have school today because the school is being fumigated  ,I just finished packing my bags and Am ready to get going, Ava's dropping me off at mia's , I haven't talked to Holden since the last time we had music class, which kind of sucks for me  because i thought we really had something going on,I know how delusional I sound right now.

"Lia!! Hurry up what's taking you so long "says ava

"Am coming ava just give me a second", I make my way downstairs and find ava waiting impatiently for me.

"Let's get going ,I have a movie date"

"Yeah yeah ava I get it "I tell her

I pack my bags in the car and get in," so ava I haven't told dad  am going for a party later tonight  at Xaviers  ".

''Ummm okay I won't tell dad but since when did you and Xavier start getting along , oh and lia am getting worried about you,you haven't eaten for two days now are you sure you don't want to see a therapist I think your condition is getting worse you know   I don't think going to a party will help you , are you still adjusting to this new place?"

"Ava I don't want to see any therapist I'll be alright ,I'll try to eat something at mia's , I've got anorexia nervosa ,I've had it since last year I've been having difficulties in eating but I try by all means to eat something once in a while ,when I went to see a doctor he said it was due to anxiety ,no one knows this apart from my sister and dad .

"You better do , or else am booking you an appointment with a therapist if it gets worse "ava informs me,The rest of the car drive was silent until ,I decided to turn up the radio ,30 minutes later , I arrive at Mia's house its grand and pretty fancy I love the interior decorations and it's modern design ,Turns out blossoms also here ,Zack one of Xavier's friends invited her, mia leads us to her room to get dressed up.

"Come on girls lets start getting ready I'll be doing your make up and choosing your outfits Lemme see what you guy's got ,Okay Amelia I think you should wear the white long sleeved mini body con dress you'll look really good the outfit will bring out your curves,Then blossom I think you should wear your black sleeveless fit in dress too you'll look hot,I think I'll also go with my coloured strapped top and a matching short skirt, Perfect now let's work with the hair "so mia decided to braid my hair and it looks beautiful ,I look different with the braids and I love my natural make up  afterwards we decided to head outside and take photos.

As for Blossom her hair is laying low with waves she looks pretty with her short brown hair And her make up on point , mia looks pretty with her long brunette hair laying down since she decided to straighten it. I swear we look marvellous,we decided to post some photos on our instagram accounts and take more multiple photos.

"Let's get going "mutters blossom
we grab our purses and proceed to the car as the chauffeur opens the door for us we all say thank and get in , Xavier's place isn't that far from Here says the location , I wish tori was here she loved partying  I'll call her later to give her feedback.