chapter 13: -SURPRISE-

Listen to Millon ways by HRVY for this chapter!

*Amelia's pov *
Waking up to my favourite song playing on the radio and the sound of birds chirping is something I cant get used to,Everything seems to be ecstatic, I'll be returning to school in about one week and 3 days, though I haven't talked to mia for three days ,eversince since the video of jordi and i was posted on Instagram I haven't been online.I must admit I miss crown lake ,oh is it the fact that I haven't seen Holden or Xavier in a while.

"Amelia are you coming down for breakfast or are you going to stay in your room, the whole day it's already 11:20am "Ava blurts

"Am coming Ava just brushing my teeth ",I kind of woke up a bit late than usual because I stayed up all night watching Vikings and playing choices damn that game is so addictive.

"Has dad already left for work" i ask Ava, since his been giving me the silent treatment .

"Yes he left an hour ago , Amelia Don't you want to go out you've been in your room watching movies like a heartbroken girl should I remind you that you were just suspended "Ava let's out.

"I just don't feel like going out and going out alone is boring don't you think it would be better if i went out with you or mia ,I suppose you are busy because you started working at the coffee shop down town ,how's work going so far" I ask .

"Just alright" Ava says with a big smile plastered on her face .

"Is that why you are smiling so clumsy Anyway let me not interfere am going to get ready and go at junior's at noon ,I'll see you later ".

"Sure you should pass through my workplace later " she muses

"Alright I'll keep that in mind".

____________♧__________

It's 2:30pm and I just finished preparing I decided to put on my black tee shirt and some shorts

I haven't decided on where I am going first , i'll just go with flow I grab my purse and text dad that am going out as I head downstairs i suddenly hear two knocks at the door , that's abrupt I wasn't expecting anyone , i open the door and the person on the other side has me feeling like I am on cloud nine right now , I slam the door unexpectedly , I decided to open it and without thinking I jump onto him and hug him tightly  he returns the same gesture and embraces me  back .

"Oh my word Xavier! I wasn't expecting to see you any Time soon , when did you arrive"

" I just arrived an hour ago , I decided to come see you first , can you untighten your grip now , i feel like im running out of air,I didn't know you were this excited to see me princess did you miss me that much huh "Xavier says with a smile plastered on his face

"I wouldn't say I didn't but I must admit I really did and am so glad to see you" I say while letting him go, poor guy I almost squeezed the air out of his lungs .

" I missed you more , heading out?" He mutters

"Yeah I was actually going out but then I bumped into you at my front door". I retort.

"I wanted to surprise you " he mutters

"Well you just did that I mutter while smirking ,pardon my bad manners come on in".

"Actually I don't want to disturb your schedule, I don't mind dropping you off at your destination and mind if I join you"he says as his vivid blue eyes Peirce through mine

"But I don't want to stress you out , aren't you exhausted ?"

"Whenit comes to you I'm not". Xavier utters

"Okay if you insist but since you are coming with I suppose I'll go anywhere you take me ".

"I thought you planned on where were you are going" Xavier says and motions me to get to his car while he opens the front seat door.

"I didn't actually plan on the place so surprise me blue eyes" I say as I get inside uttering thank you.

Xavier chuckles and gets in too"It's a pleasure my lady" he blurts.

After driving for 15mintues we finally pull up to this place called palm groove He mentioned something about it being the place that's help's him cool his nerves I couldn't agree less because it mesmerising and a perfect place to refresh your mind .

"So tell me princess what do you want to do first bolling , karaoke or bumper car riding " Xavier muses with his blue eyes peering direct at mine .

"How about we go bumper car riding first" I say

"Anything for you princess"Xavier says.

After the bumper car riding Xavier and I decided to go to the the restaurant near school because they serve the best quesadillas.

The waitress comes over to our table and asks for our orders

"What would you like to have" she asks with a big smile on her face.

"I'll have a veggie quesadilla and a beef burger" Xavier says how about you Amelia .

"Well I would like a chicken quesadilla and a beef burger too thanks ".

after taking our orders the waitress leaves .

A while later she comes back with our orders and  Xavier and I begin to shove it down our throats of course like normal human beings would .

Gosh what's wrong with me all my attention is drawn to my thoughts I mean I haven't seen Holden in a while Ever since the jordi incident was he upset that I slapped his girlfriend or something .

" Amelia is everything alright you've been absent minded throughout the day" Xavier asks with concern

"Yeah everything is alright ,so how about we go for karaoke i'll text Mia to join us later is that alright "

"Yeah the day is still young" Xavier says

Xavier is the one of sweetest human beings I've ever  been around  ,I quickly text Mia and let her know She replies saying she'll be here in 20mins .

I decided to head outside and glance around for a bit, on our way to the karaoke room I bump into someone , I'm sorry I didn't see you there I peer up and see those pair of blue eyes I've been longing to see.......

A/N
Hope you are enjoying this book so far enjoy !❤
Don't forget to comment and vote