Chapter 24 -MINE -

listen to call you mine by BEBE REXHA for this chapter ♡.

~Amelias pov~
We Pull out from the kiss and peer at each other I decide to break the silence and give him my answer.
"Yes i will go out with you "I muse and embrace him.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this day , im glad you said yes  in addition  ,Do you want to spend the night with me so that we can Netflix and chill or maybe you want to go back at the hotel " he utters

"You already know the answer I wouldn't miss Netflix and chill for anything ".I retort.

"Choose a movie of your choice i'll go grab some snacks " he muses

Xavier's POV
Past notions ↓↓
Last night all I thought about was Amelia ,she's been making my head go nut's I wonder if she feels the same because she's hard to read sometimes, at first I thought she and Holden were into each other, but then I nolonger see them together which means that should be a good sign ,while i was away in the UK I was looking forward to coming back  and seeing her beautiful eyes not forgetting  that killer smile, i bought her a diamond duplex necklace with butterfly designs on it , I was planning on giving it when I just arrived but I resisted myself ,I hope she accepts it ,my granny actually helped me choose it.
The only thing that I regret doing was telling her I like her ,I mean am such an idiot ,she literally slammed the door on my face when I told her that ,but that won't let me give up on her I feel ecstatic and the music playing has a rattling sound so I'm Currently swaying to the beat while eating my breakfast.

"Xavier who got you smiling like that "my fifteen year old sister Elle asks .

"Elle why don't you mind your own business"

"Is it a girl if it is am telling mum and dad or is it Tate huh "

"No it's not Tate " I muse
Well Tate is my ex girlfriend from the United kingdom, No one knew about our relationship because we kept it private but my parents always suspected it , we ended our relationship a while ago and haven't been intouch for some time now.

Present.
Amelias memory of her saying yes Keeps coming back to my notions ,I was amused when she closed the gap between us and pressed our lips together ,damn I would want to relive that moment over and over again.
Amelia saying yes to me is like a dream come true she's very dear to me and I wouldn't want to Make her fragile heart break in any type of way I can't wait to introduce her to my parents and my family , I know it's a little too soon for that but I just can't wait to tell the world about us . I still have the diamond duplex necklace i got for her in the uk  and I can't wait to give it to her real soon, now that we are a couple I won't give her any reason to complain about a single thing.

"Am still waiting for the snacks " I hear her calling out.

"Just give me five minutes princess ,I wonder why you chose a romantic emotional movie of all things to watch at night". I muse

"You just don't know how nice this movie is , you can tell just by the title ."

"The fault in our star's?". I mutter

"Yes ,are you telling me you've never watched it before?" She utters

"Well I can't , I've never sat down to watch it with anyone  apart from you, it's such a boring movie" I retort

" you're the first person I've known that thinks its boring "

"You think ?" I convey

"So do you have any... "

"Shush don't talk this is my favourite part " she says ,I catch a glimpse of her paying attention to the screen ,she looks lovely when she's  concentrated.

"Blue eyes are you crying, even though you called it a boring movie , it's really touched your soul " Amelia utters

"No I wasn't crying princess, I think I strained my eyes too much It's been a long day ".

"Cough cough I know that's not the case"

"don't you think we should go to bed early we have a long journey tomorrow and I wouldn't want you to be all up in the morning "

"Yes I think you're right the movie has even come to an end"

"So since there's only one bed , you can take up the bed space , I'll sleep on the couch"I mutter

"We can share the bed it's quite chilly for you to sleep on the couch after all this is your house." She retorts

"It doesn't matter if its My house, you take the bed and I'll take the couch it's no biggie"

"I don't mind sharing the bed it's big engough for  the two us to fit  , i insist , even though am sleeping at the right side of the bed And I am getting the softest pillow."

"If you insist, otherwise You can have it all baby , now that you're my girlfriend what ever is mine is yours " i utter as I climb up next to her and softly  push her close to me while I watch her fall Asleep in my arms"

A/N
Hey loves how do you like the book so far! I Guess team xaliea nailed it this time thanks for reading FIP don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all♥