chapter 7 - Thinking-

~Listen to double-take by Dhruv for this chapter~

°<Holdens pov>°
Flashback.
The past few days have been hectic, especially things with Jordi and I, we are drifting apart and She knows it every time I try to push her away she always finds a way to charm herself back to me surprisingly, this all started last year when she came at my family's Christmas gathering wearing a skanky outfit, and on top of that she had an inferior attitude towards my family she was very abrupt to my mum, I just wouldn't let it slip away like that so I broke up with her ,I can't help but feel suffocated when am with her or around her ,Everyone at school didn't notice it the only thing that was trending that week was news about the new girl every guy in the football team couldn't stop talking about her, I couldn't say anything about her because I hadn't seen her ,Not until the day I was having lunch with the guy's and I saw an unfamiliar face in the cafeteria, she had the most beautiful brown eye's and long black dazzling hair , I've never come across any black beautiful girl like her in our school, she was peering at me after she saw my stern gaze was fixed on her she quickly looked back at her friends who appear to be one of my sophomore colleagues, blossom and mia from that the day I knew that I would make her mine ,she captivated my heart like no other ,apart from that I met her at junior's and all thanks to mia I got to learn a little bit about her the way she talked and expressed herself was adorable ,I got interested when she told me she liked to paint, my dad was opening his art gala that same day and I wanted to show her but her phone rang and she told me she couldn't make it I didn't feel bad about it instead i offered to take her home and She agreed uncommonly, she turned on the radio in the car and one of my favourite songs was playing as she started singing to the lyrics I joined her and we sang perfectly together , when our music teacher Mrs scoot suggested we should sing together for the music festival I had no objection to it because practising for it was the only way I would get to spend time with her it's like she got me hooked to her ,yesterday at the party, she look gorgeous and I couldn't take my eye's off her, the only part that sucked was that Jordi appeared from nowhere and kissed me I tried to push her away but she held my wrist down and I couldn't do anything at that moment, I just don't know why she can't keep her hands to her self.

~Now~
I have a terrible headache and hangover I think it's because I drunk too much yesterday, I'll be turning 18 in a few months so my parent's don't stress me about it, Jordi texted me earlier to pick her up and take her shopping for the game this Friday but I declined her offer I didn't want anything to do with her , The only reason why I stuck with her was that I didn't want girls following me around if they knew I was single, now that I have an eye for Amelia I no longer see the need to do so.

"Holden, I want to inform you that my new employee invited us over to his house for dinner on Saturday his daughter goes  to crown lake moreover  i want you and Hailey to accompany me", my dad's voice echoes

"Alright but why can't you go with Ethan and Hailey, I've got plans after school on Saturday night"

''Holden, if you didn't hear me clearly I said his daughter goes to the same school as yours besides that Ethan is in university what could he talk about with a Highschooler ,make sure you don't miss the meeting for anything, same applies to you Hailey", my dad instructs and leaves the breakfast table.
"Don't worry sweetie am sure your plans can wait it's great that we are going to be spending time as a family "my mum mutters

My sister Hailey whose a year younger than me agrees to it she's my dads favourite the two of us get along, but she despises Jordi ,they can't stand each other , I'll have to cancel my plans on Saturday.

"Holden I'm sorry you and your annoying girlfriend won't hang out this Saturday" Hailey teases me
"Well for your information she's not my girlfriend anymore  and i wasn't even going to meet up with her I was going out with the guys to watch a cricket match but I just have to cancel my plans"

''You have to do something about her she follows you around like you are still in a relationship it's like she's still holding onto you for clout and won't let you go, you deserve someone better.''

A/N
What do you guy's think about this chapter!