CHAPTER 12 : -SUSPENSION -

"Can someone tell me exactly what happened?" Mrs Ross utters because neither jordi nor I said anything since we got here.
" since none of you is ready to speak I just called your parents over, maybe you'll talk when you see them " she says and folds her arms.

"What! you called our parents?" Jordi and I both say at the same time.

"Yes I did we have to talk about this ,violence isn't tolerated, you are ruining the reputation of this school ". She mumbles

"But I didn't do anything wrong ,I only slapped jordi because she spilled  juice in my hair and she ruined my uniform , other than that  she's the one in the wrong because she followed me to my music class , if anyone has to be responsible  its her "I blurt out.

" Miss Walker is that true, you followed miss stone to her class and spilt juice on her?"

" yes that's true but I only went to her music class to give holdens his favourite juice but I found him with her like always and I accidentally spilt the juice on her i didn't intend to  ,I just don't understand why she hates me so much for her to slap me and start a fight with me honestly" jordi says with tears rolling down her face she's such a  liar.
"She's clearly lying " I exclaim .

"Enough miss stone I think I've heard enough and I've come to a conclusion miss walker you'll be suspended for one week and can you please leave me and miss stone talk while her dad comes in " Mrs Ross utters

"Sure Mrs Ross " jordi says and leaves.

"Come in Mr. Stone please take a seat " Mrs.Ross says
My dad comes in sight and takes the seat next to mine.

"Well Mr. Stone your daughter was involved in a fight with one of our fellow students and there is a boy involved , I thought it was clearly stated on her application form that she's well mannered but she seems to cause havoc here, violence is not allowed at crown lake high am sure you are aware of that ,this school has well behaved pupils and fights are not what am looking forward to ." She blurts

"Yes I am aware of that Mrs Ross and Amelia herself knows that, am sure something must have occurred for her to act that way ,I hope this hasn't affected her scholarship in anyway " my dad utters

"No it hasn't but this is my first warning to her if she does something like this again am afraid I'll have to take intense action , my decision is that she'll have to be suspended for two weeks " Mrs. Ross lets out.

"But jordi is the one who started everything and she gets only suspended for one week this isn't fair "I say

"But you hit her first , my decision is final, have a good day." She utters

"Same to you Mrs. Ross "my dad says while gritting his teeth
" I thought I taught you better than to start school fights Amelia what has gotten into you huh and all this because of a boy really kiddo ,didn't I warn you to stay away from boys" my dad yells .

"Dad the fight wasn't about a boy jordi has been rude to me since I started coming here ,she just found this a great opportunity to get me in trouble besides I was just trying to stand up for my self "i tell him.

"Wasn't there a better way to do that other than slapping her ,go grab your things from your locker I'll be waiting for you outside in the car" my dad says.

I move forward towards my locker and start packing my things.

"Amelia what happened! I heard you and jordi had a fight and why are you packing your things oh my word what happened to your hair and uniform" mia utters while standing besides my locker.

"Yeah jordi and I had a fight and she's the reason why my hair and the only uniform I have is a mess ,and I heard these stains are hard to come out, not forgetting to mention I got suspended for two weeks "

" Yeah they are quite hard but I've got another new pair at home I'll bring it over tomorrow, Two whole weeks without you in school I might as well stop coming to this jail , as for jordi  just don't worry about her she always gets anyway with everything ,come on let me help you pack your things"

______♧_______

It's 2:30pm and am lying on my bed Xavier just posted a new photo on his Instagram and I instantly like it , he went to visit his unwell grandma who resides in the united kingdom I miss him and I can't wait to see him , school without him wasn't amusing.

I receive a message notification and its from Xavier my heart skips a bit just by receiving his text !yikes

BLUE EYE'S:I see you've been stalking me yah

ME: oh C'mon no I wasn't

BLUE EYE'S: I know you were , other than that I miss you

ME: Aww I miss you too I must admit schools a bit boring without you especially geography class .

BLUE EYE'S: Don't worry I'll be back soon , can't wait to see you .

ME: Same here :)

BLUE EYE'S: Gotta go I'll text you later princess ;).

I must admit homes kind of boring and I've only been here for less than 24hours , I'll have to get used to this routine for the next 2weeks.
After debating on what I should do I decided to do  I  grab some popcorn And watch my favourite movie series "blood and water "to refresh my mind .

20minutes into watching the series and when ,I receive a call from Tori and I instantly pick up

"Omg Amelia you won't believe what I just saw" Tori says

"Ummm hi Tori thanks for asking about how i am ,am fine thank you" I say to her

"C'mon there is no time for the greetings have you seen the recent trending video on Instagram and is that you in video ? "She asks

"What video are you talking about ?"

"Just check ,it's on your school  platform  and trending all over social media!" Tori utters

I decided to switch on my mobile data and log in to my Instagram and the video that comes into view has my eyes glued to the screen holy crap is this for real !.

AUTHORS NOTE

heyy amazing readers hope you enjoyed this chapter though it's a bit shorter than the other ones but keep reading to find out what video was Tori talking about .