Chapter 10 :: Money

Taehyung left out a relaxed sigh once after he made his way towards his office cabin

Taehyung left out a relaxed sigh once after he made his way towards his office cabin. This office gave him more peace than his home and he liked being here. Though his state was relaxed, yet his business mind was searching for ways to profit his businesses.

Meanwhile, there was a knock at his cabin and when he looked at the source of noise, he smiled a little at the person who entered inside. Soomi. Kang Soomi. She was his and Jimin's college friend and at one time Jimin, Taehyung and Soomi even did a joint venture project.

"Hello Taehyungie." She smiled warmly at him and so did he. Standing up, he hugged Soomi from the side before she sat in front of him. "I can't believe that when I last met you two weeks ago, you were the eligible bachelor of the town and today you are already a married man." She exclaimed with a smile.

Taehyung's smile faltered away and he boringly nodded his head. "Too much happened in the last week, Soomi." He sighed. "And I have a lot of time in my hand." She placed her arms on the table, looking at him with a gaze full of pity.

||

Y/n left out a relaxing sigh after sitting on the grand sofa of the living room. After meeting the cooks, she just got done with her practice and now she was almost drained out of energy. As she was contemplating her next move in her mind, her phone call distracted her.

"Main Boss"

Her eyes enlarged a little before she looked around her. Answering the call, she stood up and walked towards a more secluded corner. "How far are the things going on?" She felt self conscious when she heard that voice. It wasn't the first time she was talking to this person directly, but whenever she did, she felt truly like a militant.

"Smooth I guess." She kept it short. "You guess? It should go smooth." "Yes boss." The person on the other side hummed. "How is he?" She could feel the octaves of the person's voice going down on Taehyung's mention.

"Angry. He hates me." The person just chuckled at her response. "Hate or love, just stick to him." This time she hummed to him. "Boss" She suddenly spoke in a low voice as her ears perked up. "If you allow me, shall I hang up? We have an intruder." The person on the other side understood what she meant.

As soon as she cut the call, she furiously turned around and bent down before holding the person by his waist, who was behind her till now. "Yaah!" The person almost yelled but she was fast enough to swirl their bodies around before knocking that person on the floor and sitting above him while interlocking his hands and legs together, not giving him any space to even struggle to move.

"Eavesdropping your best friend's wife Jimin-ssi, are we?" She smirked, looking down at the helpless figure of Jimin who was struggling beneath her to set free. "My arms! Leave me!" He wailed in agony and after enjoying his state for a while, she finally set her free.

Jimin quickly stood up and cracked his bones a little, letting out oohs and aahs at intervals. "Yaah! You senseless creature! Is this the way to treat your husband's best friend? Is this the way to treat a guest?" Jimin yelled at you, while massaging his shoulder.