Chapter 5 :: The Marriage

Taehyung's POV :-

Taehyung's POV :-

My throat was going dry with each passing second. I can gulp down litres of water if given because of this dryness. My palms were sweaty and cold. My hair were disheveled and my face looked like everything but like the face of the groom.

Yes. Groom.

I couldn't believe that I was actually standing in the church, waiting for the girl whom I loathed the most. And why? To marry her. I really can't believe it !!

All this time, I was looking down at the floor, trying hard to gulp down my emotions but I was already going nuts. It's not like I had someone in my life whom I love a lot and now my love life was in rifts. In fact I never invested my time in love. A few random hookups were all for me and there was never a serious relationship in my life.

But that doesn't mean that I was ready to marry. That too with someone whom I hate to the extent that I wouldn't think twice before killing her with my own hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Jimin and Namjoon hyung standing beside me, looking at me with pity.

"I am fine." I murmured. They were all that I have. Even after having a dad, I was an orphan and it was only hyung and Jimin whom I can call a family. There was a slight commotion in the church and my breath hitched on my throat when hyung murmured something into my ear which I didn't want to hear.

"She is here." I looked up. I didn't want to though. But can I help it? No. There was the lady in black. The reason for my miseries. The person I hate so much. Lee y/n.

For the first time, she was wearing something other than the same old black. A simple white full sleeves gown, which covered her entire body, from shoulders to toe. Her jet black hairs were open and damn! They were long and shiny.

With all honesty, she looked elegant. So beautiful that it's hard to believe that such a beautiful person has such an ugly heart. I groaned in anger and looked away, not wanting to witness that winning smile on her face.

She came and stood in front of me, managing her long gown with her hands. The priest started chanting the prayers and with every word spoken, I felt my heartbeats increase. I looked up and found her eyes settled on me.

Those eyes. They were so dark. So blank. And they were shielded. I have always had this feeling that those eyes were shielding a lot of things from surfacing up. Or else no one can have these blank eyes without any hint of emotions in them.

Who are you women?

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Lee y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

No. I don't. I don't want her as my anything. I don't want to be near her. I don't want her near me. I gulped a little. I was scared. I was scared of even imagining a life with her, under one roof. But I didn't have any other option. Do I ?

"I do." I cried mentally. Please someone save me. From her. 

"Lee y/n, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

She looked at me with a smile. That fucking irritating smile of hers. It always reminds me that I am a loser. A big loser who lost to her in this game.

"I do." 

It's done. Everything is over now. She is my wife. I am her husband. Even the thought is irking me. We are married. No. But, yes. I can't change it now. I can't escape her now. She chased me.

"Now you can kiss the bride."

Eww. Never. I am not doing that. I looked at her angrily, reciting my thoughts through my eyes. I will rather die than kissing you Lee y-

Nooooo! She kissed me! She really kissed me.

I don't know when that happened, but all that I know is while I was glaring at her, she raised her hand, held my tie, pulled me closer and kissed me.

My eyes widened to the extent that it would bulge out. The audacity this woman has! She kissed me without my consent. Well, she married me without consent though.

Sucking my lower lip, she let me free and I stepped back from that vicious woman, looking at my hyung who was shocked himself. "She kissed me forcefully!" I complained to him.

Cummon! You are my big brother. Do something dude!

End of POV 

Namjoon cleared his throat a bit, looking here and there before landing his eyes on Taehyung. "What can I do? Sh-She is your wife." He shrugged his shoulders and saw a frown dance on his younger brother's face.

"Here. Sign them." The Kim brothers were distracted by y/n's voice who was forwarding a black leather file towards Taehyung. "These are the marriage papers, silly." She spoke, seeing the confused lines appear on his forehead.

"I am not silly." He clenched his jaws angrily and snatched away the file from her. "Where are the company papers?" He stopped and spoke before signing the papers where your signature was already present.

"Here." She showed another file to him and he sighed before signing the papers hastily. After the marriage papers were signed by him, y/n also signed the company papers, giving back his company to him.

"Watch me divorce you soon." He snarled at her in anger and in return she just let out an amused grin. "Sure. But not before a year hubby." Taehyung frowned and so did Jimin and Namjoon.

"What do you mean?" Jimin said this time. "There were contract papers along with marriage papers which stated that we cannot divorce each other or even file a petition for divorce before a year. Pros and cons of having your own lawyer hubby." She giggled and Taehyung huffed out an angry breath before looking at Namjoon.

"Hyunnggg!" Namjoon looked at Taehyung after glaring at you and closed his eyes at him, signalling him to keep calm. "Hey! I am tired." She stretched her hands in the air and let out a lazy yawn.

"Shall we go to our home…" she looked at Taehyung with a teasing smile. "...hubbbbyyy" She slurred, making Taehyung groan in anger more. Looking at her retreating figure, he looked at Namjoon and Jimin again, who said nothing to the younger, except for looking at him with sad eyes.

Sighing, Taehyung accepted his fate and walked behind you, determined to bear everything for a year and then throw you out of his life like you never existed.

______________________________________

Please vote and comment 😁🌸